Romp in the rain....snows a comin.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Went back to the old woodlot behind the park for a short hunt today.It was drizzling steadily and will soon change to snow :'(.
First target dug was a 41 Merc and was soon followed by a 64 Rosie and a small jewelry piece. Didnt find any more silver but I did get a few wheats,two Jeffs...a 46 and a 60, as well as a bracelet from "Deer Park", a petting zoo in Coloma Mi. Found a few bullets. The one on the right looks pretty old.The shell casing is a Peters....?2....H.H.
Also the butt end of a hunting knife and a Pinto Pony! Remember someone finding a Bronco not long ago. By the time I was done I was soaked to the bone from pushing through the wet brush , but it was still a fun hunt.
Best of luck ........Joe

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 256
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 242
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0

detectoraddict

Aug 3, 2004
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, DFX, F-75
Nice finds for a rainy day! Raining and sleeting right now here in NW Indiana and should be headed your way :( I'm not ready for this weather!

kg6yll

Oct 10, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
That's what you call an assortment of finds! Nice Silver ;D

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Glad you got out Joe, our hunting days are surely numbered huh. It's gunna snow tonight and get into the 20's for lows the next days after so the ground will start to freeze I guess. Matbe we will get lucky and get another ward snap. We can hope.

Congrats on the keepers and other cool finds!

smiles!
BDoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread