Rooster race

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Seems this chicken farmer had a bunch of laying hens & one old rooster. The egg production had slacked off in recent weeks so he figured he'd get a fresh, young rooster. After buying a young one he tossed him into the barnyard & started in on some chores. The young rooster walks up to the ol' timer & says "Take a walk old man! All these prety hens are mine now!" The old rooster replied "Tell you what kiddo, lets split em 50/50!" "I dont think so gramps, pack up, you're outa here!" So the old rooster thinks hard about his predicament & challenges the young stud to a race around the barnyard! "The winner takes all the hens!" The youngster agrees, figuring he could run circles around this ol' timer! "Just one thing though, we both know you're gonna win, so give me a lil head start so all the hens think I gave you a run fer your money." The youngster agreed & gave him a 20 yard headstart. The race started & they both took off as fast as they could go, the young rooster was fast & was gaining ground. They came around the first corner & raced past the horse stables, he was catching him fast! Rounded the second corner & ol' gramps sees the farmer shoveling some manure so he starts cackling & screaming & flapping his wings as he runs by. The Farmer turned around & smacked the younster with his shovel, killing him! "I dont get it! Thats the 4th queer rooster Ive bought this week!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread