Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bushido Dude said:
Anyone else been getting them lately too? Seems to be the same person with several different youtube accounts. I've noticed they only seem to be bashing metal detectorists pages.....

Haven't seen any......do you have some examples you can post or PM?

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bushido Dude -

If you or anyone else is experiencing that I'd block the user and report them. Can you PM me links?

OP
OP
Bushido Dude

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've already blocked this user and deleted their comments but here is their page anyways...might want to get to it before you get trolled. There was also a user name similar to this one that was doing it awhile back as well although i do not remember the name and have since emptied my history so I cannot find it anywhere. But yea.......watch out for this guy.....just a troll looking for attention in my opinion....

http://www.youtube.com/user/edmm976

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have noticed the same thing. I dont have a youtube account but watch the detecting videos a lot. people like thatmust spend most of their time doing nothing so they dont have anything to do but insult people. I guarantee they wouldnt say anything to peoples faces. They can get away with it because no one knoes who they are. They are just spineless pitiful people.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have noticed it also. If you read the newspapers online they also have idiots commenting on a story just to get people upset. They like to stir the pot because they get there jollies that way. Best to ignore them till they move on. :violent1:

zerojinx

Dec 6, 2010
Republic of Texas
Detector(s) used
working on that
Sadly this is true. It seems to be the only way that some people can feel good about themselves. I'm new to Tnet and have sadly witnessed this several times in forums. There is alot of information that is put out here that is very helpful to MDers, treasure hunters and just people that like to do research.

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
BD,

I haven't noticed rude comments, but I have noticed videos make by some user who goes by the name treasurenetsucks. He clearly has problems with this site, and with Marc. He also clearly has plenty of other problems.

I clicked on one of his videos and it was such absolute nonsense that I've never clicked on another. The funny part is if you look at his view counts, it looks like he's being pretty much universally ignored!

MP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread