Sack O Dimes

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Sack O' Dimes

Hey All,
yesterday I posted about my solid silver roll of halves,Last night at work I searched A bag of $1000 in dimes,As I was searching my Bro was helping then a couple of others stopped by to see what we were doing...One guy does it also so he sees the potential and another guy who doesn't see the potential of it...He was like why would you do something dumb like this??And he grabs a handful "What am I looking for?" So I showed him what one looks like compared to the reg clad...Next handful he found one He was like cool Theres a little rush like you find a treasure!! Well after that the next one he found was like he hit the lotto!! I told them!! He apologized and said he will go and get some coins from his bank...They all live in NYC and Staten Island so theres lots o banks to hit...I actually live 55 miles from work so They don't affect me at all...I also told them I will buy them for 8x face...I am their boss at work too LOL....By the way that bag netted 6....Could be better but 6 is better than 0
Gerald
P.S. Got another Sack today will post results later.................

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Sack O' Dimes

Sweet!!!! :thumbsup: