sample test pic upload to forum...nothing to look at!

payne

Sep 24, 2013
IMG_1317.jpg

image post test...

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Payne,

You passed your test! I do not even know how to post pictures. But if I ever find anything worth a hoot to take a picture of, I hope my picture is posted as nicely as yours!

Happy hunting!

RJGMC
HI BOB!

OP
OP
P

payne

Sep 24, 2013
Ha, thanks man! I can walk you through it real quick if you'd like?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Payne:
Are those rectangular stones in your photo, good ole Arkansas whet-rocks??

OP
OP
P

payne

Sep 24, 2013
No, I found these at the site that I posted info about in the signs and symbols diagnosed thread. I haven't posted them there yet. I noticed this rock overhang and that it would have made a pretty great shelter, so I decided to check under it. These rocks were just under the top layer of debris, pretty much exactly how they sit in the picture. There are a couple more that go with them that aren't in the picture. They look to be of a completely different composition than the ledge covering them. What are your thoughts?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first thing I looked at was the overhang's makeup. Those pieces didn't come from any of those layers......at least in that overhang. If they are flint stones, they could have been buried there many moons ago by a trapper / frontiersman for later recovery to make his flints for his weapons. Or the same thing for a Civil War era man. MAN, I hate calling it the "Civil War". It's true name is the War of Northern Aggression. There's been only 1 civil war fought in the United States......that's the Revolutionary War. :laughing7: Sorry to go off track.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Payne,

You passed your test! I do not even know how to post pictures. But if I ever find anything worth a hoot to take a picture of, I hope my picture is posted as nicely as yours!

Happy hunting!

RJGMC
HI BOB!

Under Help forum is thread on how to post pictures.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread