camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to go to St. Louis for a club hunt but buddies thought it was going to be bad weather. Everyone backed out at the last minute, but I still wanted to hunt somewhere. I called up my new buddy Roundhat to see if he wanted some lessons on his new E-Trac. He said that it sounds great, so I met him at a nearby post office because he lives in the boonies. When we first met up it was sleeting believe it or not. It was to be 58 degrees today and I did not expect it to start sleeting. We made a day of it hitting several churches in his area. Boy there are several nice old churches around his parts. He said we did not even hit half of them. I have to go back to this area soon. I ended up with Mercury, Rosie Dimes and 3 wheaties. Roundhat found several wheaties. He was thrilled and has fallen in love with his new E-Trac. He has walked these areas several times and has found very little. He was going out again Sunday afternoon. I hope he did well. Here are my finds and thanks for looking. Bruce

Attachments

• 3-21-09.jpg
    3-21-09.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread