Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800

Past:
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tesoro Silver uMax
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, bit the bullet and jumped on the Equinox bandwagon today. Got the 800 because my dad has always wanted to go out nugget shooting, he lives in Phoenix, so figured the upgrade was worth it since I’m down there quite a bit. We still have 12” of snow here in MN so the wait isn’t a problem either.
Also a big shout out to Kellyco. I contacted 2 other dealers who are sponsors here and no one was willing to do the Minelab Military Discount. They said it wasn’t possible with the new machines or couldn’t because of the backorder or whatever, but Kellyco took care of it.
Can’t wait for the Spring thaw now!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What to go. It should thaw and in my case, dry out at least by October. Good luck with the new machine and show and tell what you find.:thumbsup:

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for your service. Corporate military discounts are a great way for companies to says "thanks" to those who served. That's why I shop at Lowe's so much and not the other one (you know who I mean). I hope you and your Dad score some big gold. The memories of hunting with him will be gold for you someday.
HH
dts

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, and did the same last night. Just ordered my 800. Shouldnt be to hard to learn, since I already use the Minelab Explorer SE Pro.

OP
OP
W

WIDirtFishing

Apr 29, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800

Past:
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tesoro Silver uMax
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for your service. Corporate military discounts are a great way for companies to says "thanks" to those who served. That's why I shop at Lowe's so much and not the other one (you know who I mean). I hope you and your Dad score some big gold. The memories of hunting with him will be gold for you someday.
HH
dts

The Depot has a Military Discount too, same as Lowes, just FYI. However it doesn’t apply to “special order” items, learned that after I ordered 1200 sq ft of wood flooring. Should’ve ordered online with Lowe’s. Live and learn haha thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread