SCORE!! at Wal-Mart

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Was doing a bit of last minute Christmas shopping at America's favorite place to leave money. A young woman walked by, and I heard a distinct schick. I looked down, and there was two folded bits of paper. One was a $100, the other a bundle of $20's. SCORE!!!

I know you all don't think I kept it, do you? :o

I immediately yelled "Miss!". She kept on walking. "Miss" a little louder, "You dropped your money." By this time I had reached the money and had picked it up. She turned around and said "Oh, my gosh, I sure did!" I handed her the money and walked away.

Left Wal-Mart $162 poorer, but much richer in my heart. It feels good to do something nice for a complete stranger.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ramjet2187 said:
Was doing a bit of last minute Christmas shopping at America's favorite place to leave money. A young woman walked by, and I heard a distinct schick. I looked down, and there was two folded bits of paper. One was a $100, the other a bundle of $20's. SCORE!!!

I know you all don't think I kept it, do you? :o

I immediately yelled "Miss!". She kept on walking. "Miss" a little louder, "You dropped your money." By this time I had reached the money and had picked it up. She turned around and said "Oh, my gosh, I sure did!" I handed her the money and walked away.

Left Wal-Mart $162 poorer, but much richer in my heart. It feels good to do something nice for a complete stranger.

Well done brother Man after my own Heart. You'll be rewarded. Oop's you already have, you felt good. Merry Christmas :icon_santa:

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Integrity, it's not what you do when someone is watching, but what you do when no one is watching.

Good Job and May God Bless you and your family.

fccdfed

Tneters are just awesome people.

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
FCCDFEd said:
Integrity, it's not what you do when someone is watching, but what you do when no one is watching.

Good Job and May God Bless you and your family.

fccdfed

Tneters are just awesome people.
Amen to that and by the way, God was watching and he's extremely proud of you :angel7: As are all of us :icon_thumright: Thank you :icon_sunny: Paul :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions