scored a half dime !!

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
my second one from this spot !! just missed capped bust....also got a williams cleaner bullet,, short hunt, but had a blast !!!
the half dime was at 7 in' in loosely packed dirt........the bullet was the same 15 feet away.... :o :o :o :o :o :o

Attachments

• half.jpg
    half.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 729
  • half 2.jpg
    half 2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 770
Upvote 0

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
What did that half dime read as? A difficult find I would think given its size, congrats. HH,
Donny

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
So they do come in pairs?! ;D :D

Very sweet. You are getting spoiled Rick. I think you need to get back to the woodchips and elementary schools for a little humility. ;) ;D :D

Bob

OP
OP
Green1

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
lol bob !!!!! i hit em last night,, got fitty cent and nothing else...... :'( :'(
it came in penny dime with a tiny quarter jump, and at that depth, with that reading i knew it was silver.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

oops,, 1838, just missed capped.....

xlt nh

Jul 28, 2006
Cheshire, Mass
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, DFX 300
I hear that Kirk! ;D WTG Rick!!! Lovin' the oldies your pulling out of that site...Congrats! :)

HH,
Hank 8)

Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find, way to go

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
I can't believe your luck and can't wait to get on that site. Is this the one you are opening up for the Haloween hunt?

If I remember it was foggy with heavy drizzle last evening in our neck of the woods. So you don't care if your machine gets wet. Hope the hair dryer doesn't crap out on you.

Super find what more is there to say?
HH Roy

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
That's a nice coin Green.

That is one coin I have not come across yet. You got a great old site going on right now.

HH Jer

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Mirage said:
So they do come in pairs?! ;D :D

Very sweet. You are getting spoiled Rick. I think you need to get back to the woodchips and elementary schools for a little humility. ;) ;D :D

Bob
Yes, as a matter of fact they do come in pairs! My first two were found the same day, about ten feet apart, and registered at 88 on my XLT. I kept looking for a quarter and this tiny little disc pops out. Congrats on a great find, Green, but no envy! ;) Hope to see more from this site.

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're killing me dude, but it's a sweet death. I hope I find a spot like that one day.
Dig it- Ken

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
damn green! you have just been on fire this summer! :o once again, awesome find congrats!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome half dime my friend! You are tearing it up!! Is that a more modern Williams Cleaner? Not sure if that is a Civil War era Williams Cleaner (sorry my Civil War nut side is going) Here is a pic of a Williams Cleaner. Type I is a bigger variety...Either way NICE FINDS Green1! WHITES strikes again!!! MXT strikes Again!!!!! I love my MXT don't you?? ;D ;D ;D :o :-*

Attachments

• WilliamsCleaner.jpg
    WilliamsCleaner.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 505

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Us Whites dudes have been tearing it up!! Whew Son :P :P ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread