SCORING SOME SILVER WITH THE SAFARI

Heres a few pics for those to lazy to watch

2012-11-26 18.35.39.jpg

2012-11-26 18.35.53.jpg

2012-11-26 18.36.02.jpg

2012-11-26 18.36.13.jpg

2012-11-26 18.36.26.jpg

2012-11-26 18.36.40.jpg

Nice Rosie and Indian heads, nice piece of silver as well. The safari is a great machine.

HH,
Eric

Ricky1601 aka pull tab king said:
nice finds, nice IH also, I hope to find one some day.....:)

Thanks I cant believe ive found so many there and you will find one when you least suspect it

Heres a few pics for those to lazy to watch

Now wait just a durn moment! >:(

Some people just plain don't do videos online. Doesn't make them lazy. Might have to think about someone who doesn't take time to post a pic though. ;)

Nice finds!

HH!

detroitdigger said:
Nice Rosie and Indian heads, nice piece of silver as well. The safari is a great machine.

HH,
Eric

Yeah im really enjoying the safari its a great machine not sure why so many put it down

Nice finds! I can't even remember the last time I found silver, it's been a while

Now wait just a durn moment! >:(

Some people just plain don't do videos online. Doesn't make them lazy. Might have to think about someone who doesn't take time to post a pic though. ;)

Nice finds!

HH!

dont do videos online? well why not if you own a metal detector you have to watch videos they go hand in hand:laughing7:

Nice finds! I can't even remember the last time I found silver, it's been a while

i wasnt expecting to find all the goodies i have been finding there just goes to show you never know until you dig

dont do videos online? well why not if you own a metal detector you have to watch videos they go hand in hand:laughing7:

And, with that logic, we should all be banned from hunting because one doesn't fill their holes. Don't lump all together. ;)

HH!

And, with that logic, we should all be banned from hunting because one doesn't fill their holes. Don't lump all together. ;)

HH!

ok you win lol :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back