search software?

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Help needed......Does anyone have suggestions for search software I could use with the JW Fisher P3 Mag? Fisher has one called the Tracker 3 and I would like to know if there are any other options out there I should explore or is this the best one to use with thier product?
I welcome any and all suggestions,
ZDD

trsrseeker

May 10, 2011
FL / NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field, Excaliber 11, Sovereign, CTX 3030
Geometrics has a great program called Maglog. If I remember correctly Maglog is compatible with at least one of the JW Fishers products. Certainly worth looking into. Been using Maglog since the 90's and Geometrics has been great in terms of product support and constantly improving the software. The software is protected with a dongle so has to be purchased from them, but I suspect they would give you a short term (say 30 days) software key to allow you to test the program for your application.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Quantro Sensing has the lowest cost mag survey software. It works with the Fisher Proton3 (I have one too) and costs $495. Check it out at: Quantrosensing.com.

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks a bunch trsrseeker and Salvor6, I really appreciate it. I checked out both sites and find the Quantro one quite interesting. The Geometerics one may be over our heads, it looks to be designed more for Geophysicists then THers but one of the guys in our group is a geologist and he may be able to make senses out of it, I know I can't that's for sure.

Salvor6, can you tell me if a novice can use the Quantrosensing program or will we have to go back to university to make sense of it? We like to keep it fairly simple if you know what I mean.
ZDD

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Dave the Quantrosensing software was made for THers whom aren't known to be very smart.

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be the perfect for us, thanks Salvor.
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread