Season "3" of Curse of Oak Island

Yard Waste

Dec 16, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett AT Pro International, Garrett Euro Ace.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_scratch::icon_scratch:I just don't know what to think anymore.:BangHead:

It's like the History Channels' "Hunting Hitler" --Fabricated BS for $$$$$$

The show completely ignoring a death of one of their producers--How sick Is that?

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This appears to be evidence of behind-the-scenes struggle between the Laginas, the show producers, and Treasureforce.

??????

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SECOND.
Thanks to Hitndahed.

I read the Blog at the link he posted.

This part of the Blog, caught my attention.

Out of over 50 proposed investigative missions and hundreds upon hundreds of historical connective facts which need to see the light of day, they narrowed down four items they would consider for inclusion, three of which were;
(1) find us the map Matt was after and take us to the secret shrine, and;
(2) bring us the 90 Foot stone from the family who has it, and;
(3) bring us the King Baldwin Coins found on Oak Island.
Don’t really remember the fourth since I was in a haze over the “sharing a screen comment”.

So my questions.
#2, They know who has the 90' stone? Are they talking the original?
#3, King Baldwin Coins found on O/I?
Were they found during an earlier attempt? 50, 100, 200 years ago?
Were they Gold or Silver?
I did some googling and found some references to; Crusade Coins, The Leper King- Baldwin IV of Jerusalem.

After the death of Baldwin V, successor and nephew of Baldwin IV 'The Leper', Saladin poised to siege Jerusalem. Out of desperation and necessity, Balian of Ibelin stripped the silver and gold edicule from the Church of the Holy Sepulcher for striking coins to pay those defending the city at it's last stand.

Baldwin III [AD 1130-1162]
Baldwin IV? [AD 1161-1185]

Current hoard evidence suggests these types were struck under Baldwin III, though there is the possibility that they may have been revived and continually struck by his nephew, King Baldwin IV 'The Leper'. The coins simply read 'King Baldwin of Jerusalem'.

Obverse: Cross of Jerusalem surrounded by legend 'BALDVINVS REX' (King Baldwin)
Reverse: Tower of David (citadel near the Jaffa Gate to Old Jerusalem) surrounded by legend 'DE IERUSALEM' (Of Jerusalem)

View attachment 1232632

That Blog had me asking the question below.

#3, King Baldwin Coins found on O/I?

SO for some reason, I couldn't recall that I watched, supposedly a Templar Coin is found and presented by Gary Drayton.

2-minute clip of Gary presenting his find.

A Screen Shot.
The Curse of Oak Island  The Templar Coin  S2  E5.png

Watched the clip again, and they call it a Templar Coin.
The Templar Coin turns out to be a Crusade Coin.

In the Blog,
(3) bring us the King Baldwin Coins found on Oak Island.

The reference implies more than one was found.

Any thoughts on that?
tim

Last edited:

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So the wooden post in 10X is now actually two posts? How does something like that happen and not throw out all the data as junk? And also BOO to the teasers making us think it was gold coins. That was more of an outright LIE to the audience.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the wooden post in 10X is now actually two posts? How does something like that happen and not throw out all the data as junk? And also BOO to the teasers making us think it was gold coins. That was more of an outright LIE to the audience.

I try to ignore Teasers.
it has gotten to the point Titles need to be ignored also.

History Channels "Bigfoot Captured" what a Joke !

near the end of a 2 hour show, they aired a fantasy piece
on Bigfoot being in a cage.
& not once saying "this is a fantasy piece on what it may be like".
:BangHead: makes the whole 2 Hours completely Useless.
http://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...annels-bigfoot-captured-was-a-tv-abomina.html

Last edited:

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I painted a wall last night and watched the show. I decided to just watch the paint dry instead. Don't get me wrong, its a good show and all, it just needs to be cut to, say, about 8 minutes.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that the treasure will be found, and be on the TV news, before it is found on the show.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night's show was a disappointment. When the folks with the camera and laser image system "confirmed" 2 columns, a chest, and a body, rather than focusing all efforts on getting down to the bottom of 10x, the focus is changed to using electrification to attempt to find other mystery tunnels on the island. :BangHead:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Makes you wonder if they really filmed 3 seasons worth of footage in a month. Recent satellite photos showing equipment being moved around is merely a facade put on for our benefit.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The producers at Prometheus have a behind the scenes agreement with the Hutton Pulitzer character.....they wont say anything as long as he keeps the heads spinning as they play hush hush on the island with the show.

Notice their conflict yet no legal action is taken?

Also, the author Jeffrey Irving has been also playing a part of this whole affair. He has made a phone call to me directly trying to assert that the information I am holding and worked hard for, is the same information that he is in cue for, to produce for the show.

He has tried to make this call to get me to not release the information I am holding, because it completely destroys all theories and leaves their fantasy wide open for review.

He violated his NDA with Prometheus, telling me he thinks the body of Jesus is at the bottom of the Money Pit, and has been trolling the Facebook pages that are involved in this hunt, making assertions that "He called me to tell me not to publish, to save all of Canada the trouble, and to keep up the "Mystic" of Oak Island", calling me insane publicly.

He has no clue what is happening......the entire Heritage Committee is conducting an investigation and they plan to close it off soon after the review of the information we have sent them goes through.

These areas are being preserved for the actual Heritage there, and they will not be able to perforate another 200' of soil there in pursuits of continuing their hunt based on the 'evidence' being presented in their show.

They are playing around and are going to be cited for lying to the govt to get their permits......point blank....all of them.

When the 7th died....part of the film crew......Hutton went online and started saying that the Laginas approached him to say "Do you think that he died from drugs?"

Hutton has taken his own objectives and tried to post my bio, and photos of my websites for people to use as a tool to open up a slam competition, yet he refuses to allow anyone to defend their work there and is libel for slander and defamation.....

His trolls have made their attempt to destroy their own reputations and it is working as fast as he types out the drivel he speculates about...he is definitely a pro 'cacheologist'...

whatever that is

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The producers at Prometheus have a behind the scenes agreement with the Hutton Pulitzer character.....they wont say anything as long as he keeps the heads spinning as they play hush hush on the island with the show.

Notice their conflict yet no legal action is taken?

Also, the author Jeffrey Irving has been also playing a part of this whole affair. He has made a phone call to me directly trying to assert that the information I am holding and worked hard for, is the same information that he is in cue for, to produce for the show.

He has tried to make this call to get me to not release the information I am holding, because it completely destroys all theories and leaves their fantasy wide open for review.

He violated his NDA with Prometheus, telling me he thinks the body of Jesus is at the bottom of the Money Pit, and has been trolling the Facebook pages that are involved in this hunt, making assertions that "He called me to tell me not to publish, to save all of Canada the trouble, and to keep up the "Mystic" of Oak Island", calling me insane publicly.

He has no clue what is happening......the entire Heritage Committee is conducting an investigation and they plan to close it off soon after the review of the information we have sent them goes through.

These areas are being preserved for the actual Heritage there, and they will not be able to perforate another 200' of soil there in pursuits of continuing their hunt based on the 'evidence' being presented in their show.

They are playing around and are going to be cited for lying to the govt to get their permits......point blank....all of them.

When the 7th died....part of the film crew......Hutton went online and started saying that the Laginas approached him to say "Do you think that he died from drugs?"

Hutton has taken his own objectives and tried to post my bio, and photos of my websites for people to use as a tool to open up a slam competition, yet he refuses to allow anyone to defend their work there and is libel for slander and defamation.....

His trolls have made their attempt to destroy their own reputations and it is working as fast as he types out the drivel he speculates about...he is definitely a pro 'cacheologist'...

whatever that is

Can we keep the Facebook feuds on Facebook where they belong?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Until I start smelling a TreasureFart over here and they start following....sure

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Until I start smelling a TreasureFart over here and they start following....sure

Even kids have a solution for that. They say, "Mom, Billy won't follow me on Facebook and I follow him and put likes on his page."
Mom talks to Billy who then likes his brother's page and puts likes on it.

Should work just as well for you.
Try it and let us know.

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timex, you asked about the 90' stone. It will be interesting to see if they find something. It appears the first anyone knew of the symbols was the late 1940's when a New England writer, Edward Snow published them. The source of the symbols and translation were credited to a Reverend Kempton, of Cambridge, MA.

At that time Fred Blair was excavating Oak Island. He contacted Reverend Kempton regarding the stone, and in reply, received a letter and a story of Oak Island. Blair, in turn, wrote the Reverend that many of the facts in the story were far from what he understood them to be.

Kempton said that he was born in Cornwallis and had at one time wanted to do a book on his Acadian roots. In doing so, he contacted an (unnamed) Minister who got an (unnamed) school teacher to write a story on Oak Island. Kempton paid for the manuscript but the teacher did not offer any proofs of his writing.

He says at some point he showed the the manuscript to Edward Snow. He also claimed he traveled to Mahone Bay in search of the stone where he was told it was at the historical society in Halifax. No one there could tell him anything of the stone.

It seems the first telling of the stone was in the Liverpool Transcript in 1862, by a J. B. McCully who was involved in the dig. He described the stone there as 2 foot by 1 foot with several characters on it found at 80 foot.

Last edited:

Yard Waste

Dec 16, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett AT Pro International, Garrett Euro Ace.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can we keep the Facebook feuds on Facebook where they belong?

No, the more places that question this scripted fantasy show and their lies, the better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions