Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol... You obviously do not watch much TV treasure shows then.. There are a lot that are far worse... I thought this one was complete fantasy/faked - Legend of the Superstition Mountains. and that Coopers Treasure - shipwrecks from space are just two which in my view were far worse then this one...

I almost choked on my coffee.....

This is COMPLETELY fake......at least the hand carved hooked x and the hand drawn maps.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next money...?

Well they tapped out the film funds for another 1.5 million......maybe that's the "money" that they start talking about.... all the "tourism" they inspired.....

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I almost choked on my coffee.....

This is COMPLETELY fake......at least the hand carved hooked x and the hand drawn maps.
Ha ha... Sorry about that :nono: I think if they had been faking this stuff they would of found something... So far the closest they have come to treasure is a few old near worthless coins...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The worst part of the show is the dragging of info as if they are really trying to control emotions more than the protection of the area crafting the legend of a "Curse"

curse meme.jpg

Spoken right after the line: 22:2 - And on both sides of the street and both sides of the river WAS the Tree of Life, and the fruit of the Tree was harvested every month for 12 months, and the leaves of the Tree were for the healing of the Nations.

Smoke Up

What Is HE Holding.jpg

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold.png

source:

This is about 1 million in gold. Given what we have been told about the costs spent on this show so far that would have to have been $10 million plus over all seasons. That means they would need to pull 10X this gold out of the pit just to break even on treasure find for effort/expense.. I would rather the cash they have already spent... They could be sitting on a pile of gold now.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions