Season 6

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why is that a geophysical investigation is first made here before any digging or drilling is made. the geophysical investigation must be conducted by a licensed geophysicist.

iris-instruments can definitely help with their syscal instruments like syscal pro and full waver. the said instrument can detect up to 1000 feet if there are any cavities, and buried structures.

if an anomaly is found during the geophysical investigation, then drilling is the only way to go . exploratory drilling using core drill bits to get samples

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Marty has approached the ancient aliens team and Giorgio Tsoukalos is set to film an episode of the show with Marty

I bet they go down the Enochian road where some believe that the Templar Knights were an Enochian order "The Right hand of God". And to some Ancient Alien theorist believe that Enoch was actually taken to the heavens by Extraterrestrial beings. Given the ability to speak the language of the Angels.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Does this sound like a KBR contract with the military down range. Funding year after year with no only zero results year after year but the need for more funding to approach matters from another direction.

Like taking Stephen Hawking to the White House Easter Egg, millions spent on over thought ideas and still no eggs.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Lagina Brothers have been reported to have "Struck" a nearly 4 Million Payload!

Yes that is right...the Taxpayers of Canada...feeling "Sorry" that the Lagina Brothers have been unable to strike the Mother Load, have just given them nearly 4 Million Dollars.

Keep digging...you are bound to hit the Vault of the Bank of Canada...soon!

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/...-oak-island-gets-huge-3million-funding-boost/

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes that is right...the Taxpayers of Canada...feeling "Sorry" that the Lagina Brothers have been unable to strike the Mother Load, have just given them nearly 4 Million Dollars.

Keep digging...you are bound to hit the Vault of the Bank of Canada...soon!

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/...-oak-island-gets-huge-3million-funding-boost/
That is so funny. $4 million dollars is $4 million more then they will ever find at the pit.

Marty & Rick have discovered the treasure of Oak Island.......

Good for them!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They could charge money to view--Pay per insomnia cure.

Back when I could afford cable I would record the show so i could watch the part where i fell asleep.

Last edited:

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Game changer season!
New War room! Had to build a new one as they have too many tourists visiting the island now.
Show some new tech to help find stuff.
3 areas of interest this season.
1 - Money Pit
2 - Smiths Cove
3 - Swamp

Gonna build a super duper coffer dam to expose that U shaped thing Dan found years back.
Gonna drain the swamp again! Yea!
Gonna blast the MP area with some new sonic software to find voids. I cant wait!!!!

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Game changer season!
New War room! Had to build a new one as they have too many tourists visiting the island now.
Show some new tech to help find stuff.
3 areas of interest this season.
1 - Money Pit
2 - Smiths Cove
3 - Swamp

Gonna build a super duper coffer dam to expose that U shaped thing Dan found years back.
Gonna drain the swamp again! Yea!
Gonna blast the MP area with some new sonic software to find voids. I cant wait!!!!

Maybe they will find another booton, :laughing7:

firemanphob

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2018
Lanesville, IN
Detector(s) used
White Coin master 4000
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
everything they have found has been through metal detecting. Why on earth do they not have 10 guys with detectors blitzing the whole place instead of one guy with two guys following him to dig his signals.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone notice that archaeologist that is on site sure seems clueless ? He always looks to Rick or Marty to see what they say, and then he agrees :icon_scratch:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They find their geologists and archeologists at the Home Depot parking lot on Mondays when they go looking for help. Much like yard work and crop pickers.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I held my nose and watched last night to study how they would fill the time with meaningless rhetoric, commercials, and the narrator making statements such as, “could it be? Is that really sand on the beach?”.

So far thru 5 seasons and with last night’s episode, they have found items that are common to the area where people have dropped things for hundreds of years. No significance to any of the items or the rocks with ring bolts used to tie up horses in the old days. Of course the cross came from Europe....native Americans didn’t smelt lead. No big “wow” moment there. The constant looks of “wow” from the scripted crew when someone makes a statement about anything are hilarious.

The team using blasts and geo phones found remains of another tunnel dug by previous treasure hunters known to exist....ok...no epiphany there. I anticipate they will also confirm the existence of naturally occurring water tunnels. Last year no chapel vault was found contrary to the narrative last night. Only timber debris from previous searchers who dumped their construction garbage in the holes they were filling back in.

Blankenship and many others have dug up Smith’s Cove (just like the rest of the island) many times in the past and found no flood tunnels, only common structures for the time periods the island was used to fix ships and supply salt. Even Blankenship admitted last year that there has never been an oak island treasure.

This season is yet another rehash of previous seasons in an attempt to keep the hoax relevant to naive viewers.

The fairy tale goes on and the laginas will milk it until viewers realize the show is just another scripted fictional show like ancient aliens...

Last edited:

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new machine of interest is "Jack's spoils sifter" - although it is a big help, I could see taking it to the next level by crowd sourcing visual inspection. They should put metal detectors on each exit to separate items of interest. After they perform their own inspection, number each pile and store them separately. As each spoils pile is created, video the conveyor belt. Ask the audience to look for items of interest from the video; that will catch distinctive , non-metallic items that would otherwise be lost in the shuffle. If the Oak Island team agree that the item looks interesting, they can go back to that pile and locate the item.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A new machine of interest is "Jack's spoils sifter" - although it is a big help, I could see taking it to the next level by crowd sourcing visual inspection. They should put metal detectors on each exit to separate items of interest. After they perform their own inspection, number each pile and store them separately. As each spoils pile is created, video the conveyor belt. Ask the audience to look for items of interest from the video; that will catch distinctive , non-metallic items that would otherwise be lost in the shuffle. If the Oak Island team agree that the item looks interesting, they can go back to that pile and locate the item.
I think you just had the idea of a lifetime, sure to keep this hoax going for three more seasons at least.:icon_thumright:

Oscar Goldman

May 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beyond the surface finds, I do think finding the book parchment, leather and bones in the pit could be significant. I doubt there's a treasure but its interesting to find ancient European activity on the island. If they determine Europeans visited the island in 1200-1400, is that worth discovery?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beyond the surface finds, I do think finding the book parchment, leather and bones in the pit could be significant. I doubt there's a treasure but its interesting to find ancient European activity on the island. If they determine Europeans visited the island in 1200-1400, is that worth discovery?

Certainly is!

Cheers, Loki

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Finding old artifacts does not lead to a conclusion that people from that same time period were present. I have found coins from the 1500's and never made the conclusion that they were evidence of people from the 1500's in the area. I always thought the most likely explanation was that old coins were brought here much later.

The statement in episode 1 season 6 when the British cartwheel was found that it was proof of British presence was ridiculous. Those coins were commonly circulated until the mid-1800's.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have decided I will never watch anything that has the Lagina brothers in it. Be it the CSA Gold in Michigan or the Curse of Oak Island or the Aliens of Michigan. They are never going to find any treasure other than the networks money from desperate viewers like you and the rest.

I said something similar after watching the CSA Gold episode in which they found a relatively common US Minted coin in a farm field in TN and mis-attributed it as "a Confederate coin". But here I am, watching season 6. It does have some entertainment value.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions