Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember just take that one step trusting God when you find the Lion's Head.....
Vault Elevation.jpg

I am sure there is a hidden bridge to the other side of the impassible canyon somewhere around here.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hooked Andy crop.jpg

Me and my friends have swam here for decades....lol

I sat there so many times and never noticed a single line was cut there on this one rock....look how obvious it is....

0602161553.jpg

.....so many overlooked it and the few that wondered were not able to interpret a thing about it....but there are so many of them its the largest GeoCaching trail ever, it's 100% natural, adventurous, and has a theme to it that carries you through the adventure to find the next piece knowing that you will find something.

Nothing like being told to wait till the next episode here

You can even track it from the south coming up from Upstate New York through the sites at the Bouquet River...the themes they left were BY THIS CROSS AND THE HORSE OF GOD in the parchments so here they are.....two halves of the puzzle...the lower one leading to the upper section in Vermont, following the angle of the cross he carries in the carving....the center line is Lake Champlain.

NY Heart Poussin.jpg And The Horse of God

NY LAKE ARROW 2 Poussin.jpg By This Cross

NY HOOKED X.jpg Champlain's Face next to another massive Hooked X along the river bathing in the scenes of Acadia....he is looking at another rock map.

NY Seven Steps.jpg The rock faces accentuated with pictographs of the trails to the mtn pass....all in NY leading to VT.

The maps from the North were made to form a sort of trail that continued from the Island....following the themes that were left behind....a mapping point on the high promenade of Aspotagan held the Swan of Avon cut into the terrain.

Swan.jpg

And where there is a Golden Goose there is a Golden Egg...am I wrong?

Stone 1Richelieu.jpg

This was found in a well on a farmer's land on the River Richelieu.....directly West of the Swan on the map....and directly North of the landing points in Vermont....it was a pivotal discovery....

Once in VT this is the first carving found from the NY Maps....from the Northern Rte this is the 3rd location from the Well in Quebec ...you find that each is decorated with the Royal and Biblical artistry of the times....by Poussin and Teniers.

0602161635.jpg

So linear that it served as a scale map of the region

0602161623.jpg

And another more detailed one with a compass reading and a notch cut in the location of the Vault in reference to the Lake.....the apex here is set at the River Richelieu well stone and the angles were made to point to the mountains

0809161044.jpg

Here the notch they cut is shaped with a face looking up at it.....the opening darkened a bit

They were Brilliant

Last Supper.jpg
They left you with the final scene cut into the stone with a scene of the last supper

Then they move to the Vault guided by this crude map, made from a shadow of a priest holding a cross....

0809161024b.jpg

So much more to show

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo my friend.. Where do I buy some of that stuff you have been smoking.....

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have been eating these for years....never noticed the hooked X before

Attachments

• 7C2C6031-BD0B-4DB8-A2B3-CAB3C4E0E1D5.jpeg
    7C2C6031-BD0B-4DB8-A2B3-CAB3C4E0E1D5.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 24

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Remember just take that one step trusting God when you find the Lion's Head.....
I am sure there is a hidden bridge to the other side of the impassible canyon somewhere around here.
Since that politician gig in Burlington didn't pan out and with Covid the sale of power pedal work bikes must be way down, its seems you have bee spending your time watching DVD's of the RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK series over and over day after day.
*NOTE* These movies are not documentaries.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is one re-occurring theme we see here. Several members continue to post the same fictional tales and photo shopped images along with no factual evidence. After being pressed hard to produce factual evidence and not being able to do so, they disappear for a while.

They then come back with the same fiction and continue to repeat the process.

Either they are trying to impress newer members into believing the fiction or they are thinking that keeping their posts at the top of forum threads will allow a cable tv show producer looking to make a fictional drama show to see their posts and create a short lived show based on their fictional stories.

Perhaps members of the uast are dreaming of becoming the next Scott Wolter or laginas brothers......

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like to see the first bit of . . . anything . . . that all Eldo's jibberish may lead to. Anything will do.

But then I really don't want to find the Ark of the Covenant. If it ever really existed or still exsists and is what the Old Testament claimed then I would be happy to stay well out of range.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't want to find the Ark of the Covenant. If it ever really existed or still exsists and is what the Old Testament claimed then I would be happy to stay well out of range.
But it has already been found... I watched the documentary. An archaeologist named Jones found it and since then it been stored in a secret government warehouse...

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spoiler for this week's show:

Led by an excellent Drilling Down episode, which featured the people of the area as well as the show. As one local stated "Growing up, there was a lot of skepticism as to whether there was treasure on Oak Island. But since the Curse of Oak Island show, I think people are changing their mind"

Other notable mentions: There's a box drain that Samuel Ball dug 4 feet deep from his foundation all the way out to the cove. What would this have been for?

In this week's show, they find an ox shoe nail on the stone path leading from the swamp. Also some pieces of coal. And later on 2 partial keg barrel lids near the path. Carmen dates the style of barrel construction back to as old as the 1400s. The origin of the coal can be precisely pinpointed based on the mix of pollens, etc.

They find several ox shoe nails at the foot of Nolan's Cross! Was the stone pathway constructed by the Templars to carry the boulders of Nolan's Cross?

In the money pit, they start a new core drilling program to survey the new believed money pit location. For the first time this year, they are within 13 feet of the money pit! They soon find ... some dark old wood at 77 feet down! Then the Sonic drill rig blows a hose. Did the rig encounter one of the fabled iron objects at depth?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It blew a hose a few seasons back, even the bozo brothers have run out of new ideas in which to snare the unwary

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again thanks Mike. Really do appreciate you summaries..

Led by an excellent Drilling Down episode, which featured the people of the area as well as the show. As one local stated "Growing up, there was a lot of skepticism as to whether there was treasure on Oak Island. But since the Curse of Oak Island show, I think people are changing their mind"
I would think that anyone who has watched 7+ seasons of this show could not still believe that there is treasure buried in the money pit area... The locals probably are enjoying the fame and tourism the show has brought to their town. So i suppose they support the story as it is bringing them wealth...

Other notable mentions: There's a box drain that Samuel Ball dug 4 feet deep from his foundation all the way out to the cove. What would this have been for?
Yep... Very hard to work out why someone would of built a drain from their house..... Fail to see how there could be anything even the Laginas could find treasure related in that.

In this week's show, they find an ox shoe nail on the stone path leading from the swamp. Also some pieces of coal. And later on 2 partial keg barrel lids near the path. Carmen dates the style of barrel construction back to as old as the 1400s. The origin of the coal can be precisely pinpointed based on the mix of pollens, etc.
Even "If" there assumptions about dates are right. No one is disputing that people have been visiting oak Island for a few hundred years.. But this does not mean they were visiting to bury treasure... Finding more old wood shows nothing new and nothing treasure related.

They find several ox shoe nails at the foot of Nolan's Cross! Was the stone pathway constructed by the Templars to carry the boulders of Nolan's Cross?
J.Steele speculates that the Naval Stores operation on OI was run by the Jesuits using slave labour. She speculates that Nolan Cross may of been a meeting/collection place or some type of outdoor worshiping area.

In the money pit, they start a new core drilling program to survey the new believed money pit location. For the first time this year, they are within 13 feet of the money pit! They soon find ... some dark old wood at 77 feet down! Then the Sonic drill rig blows a hose. Did the rig encounter one of the fabled iron objects at depth?
More old wood and iron... Yep definite proof they have finally located the pit... Cannot wait to see all that treasure....

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
J.Steele speculates that the Naval Stores operation on OI was run by the Jesuits using slave labour. She speculates that Nolan Cross may of been a meeting/collection place or some type of outdoor worshiping area.

I'm currently reading "Oak Island Mystery: Solved: The Final Chapter", her 2019 book. It's the most convincing theory, but it has no good explanation of Nolan's Cross. Even if you assume the island was clear-cut back in the day to harvest ship masts and stoke the tar pits (a likely case), and such a cross would be visible to ships from the ocean, a cross of that form still doesn't fit easily into the story. Natural places of worship would be an amphitheater-style ground profile. And instinctive construction of giant ground level art would take the form of mounds, like the templar serpent mound. Not a connnect-the-dots construct that no one but a surveyor could see.

Although they did presumably have access to slave labor at some point, the ox nails indicate Nolan's Cross may have been constructed by an earlier crew using Oxen rather than slaves. But the ox nails seem to rule out alien hands.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those stones were put in place by nolan in his bid to gain some spotlight time away from dan blankenship.....They were not in those locations back in the 1600-1700's...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here is a spoiler alert which applies to every episode from now on......No treasure found. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions