jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love all the haters on this board. Gotta love jealousy. There is obviously something buried on the island. No one would go through that kind of construction to build something with such intricate detail for nothing. 5 box drains at smiths cove, proof of a man made swamp, and the booby traps set off at the 90-110ft level, all point to something of serious value below. The show coming out doesn't change any of what has already been discovered / documented. The Lagina's have pumped millions of dollars into the island and definitely do not come off as people who would fake anything. They genuinely respect the island and are going about things the best way they can. If I were them I would be doing the same thing, eliminating the other areas of the island, while obtaining more clues and information until figuring out the best approach to get a camera down to see if they can spot "the vault". I believe that cement initially cored by Chappell has already been proven to be man worked. Something is definitely down there. I know you guys obviously feel otherwise but don't hate on the Lagina family or their search process bc they are trying to bring up history. As far as the history channel goes, of course they are going to model their seasons around the best and most intriguing finds, it would be poor marketing otherwise. I believe the mystery will be solved in the next few years as the Lagina family is determined, and going about it the right way instead of other idiots that have been on the island tha just dug a bunch of shafts and ruined many clues. I don't know which treasure story I subscribe to, but I would love it if it were the treasure of the knights Templars. You guys could still be right, but don't hate on anyone for no reason.

jealousy ? Only if I'm proven wrong :laughing7:

as for the Suggested construction ?

Would take at least,hundreds of years and Millions of Dollars to Build.
what is Imagined to be even more complicated then the Great Pyramid.
as this was supposedly built digging tunnels in water saturated ground
in the middle of a small Island long before the industrial age :tongue3:
(the pyaramids at least had alien Giants)
giants won't fit in their tunnels.

I will give you the statement there is "something buried on the island"

but, Just like the saying

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, does it still make a sound ?"

If a treasure is buried on an Island and nobody is willing to dig down and get it,
and instead just speculate for the cameras ,
Is it really there ?

Last edited:
O

Old Silver

well ... If I was Financing their operation, I would pull all future Monies after last nights show.

No more Drilling around the hole ?
Seems to me they are afraid they will disprove the Vault Theory.

& instead are back to research and dumping die down another pit :(

it's all about making money for the history Channel nothing more.

I'm P.O.'d, I never had patience with people on TV shows,
and I don't see that changing now :laughing7:

Hollywood 2014. It doesn't have to make sense.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
yes no matter what the show, Phone calls are made to be sure the camera Crew etc.
is allowed that day, so they can set up inside & out.
No way would they show up un-announced & risk being told "Not today"
"I'm not feeling good".
Or even worse a cold call where a well aimed Shotgun Blast could ruin their whole week :laughing7: not to mention remind them it's laundry time.

A bit "contrived", eh...?

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Jeff I too am ??? :BangHead: ----but they are making a TV show.

Who knows maybe they found "it" so fast they are grasping at filler to keep the TV show going!!! hahaha

OFF to FRANCE?!!? I just couldn't believe it! Now personally I love history and have my own interests in Templars and Rennes-le-Château but until we have something to truly warrant a trip to France I was like WHAATT?

I do understand they need permits for draining the swamp. I do understand the delicate care needed to continue drilling / excavation but that's where my primary focus would be. I can see where using the dye could be helpful....

And I do understand it's a TV show..... AAAHHHhhhhhhh!!!

What I did find interesting was Charles Barkhouse ("resident Oak Island historian") and Tony Sampson (the diver), disclosed themselves as Masons.
Are the Masons keeping tabs on what's happening?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Jeff I too am ??? :BangHead: ----but they are making a TV show.

Who knows maybe they found "it" so fast they are grasping at filler to keep the TV show going!!! hahaha

OFF to FRANCE?!!? I just couldn't believe it! Now personally I love history and have my own interests in Templars and Rennes-le-Château but until we have something to truly warrant a trip to France I was like WHAATT?

I do understand they need permits for draining the swamp. I do understand the delicate care needed to continue drilling / excavation but that's where my primary focus would be. I can see where using the dye could be helpful....

And I do understand it's a TV show..... AAAHHHhhhhhhh!!!

What I did find interesting was Charles Barkhouse ("resident Oak Island historian") and Tony Sampson (the diver), disclosed themselves as Masons.
Are the Masons keeping tabs on what's happening?

there are more Masons out there then people think.
so that was not surprising to me.
I was invited to Join at least 5 times by different Masons,
but being agnostic I felt It would be hypocritical for me to join.
add to that, I'm not into attending meetings,
putting on robes & roll playing or whatever you need do to join.
just not my thing.

Personally on the France Trip, If I had to bet.
Production offered them a a Vacation, as part of their deal.
and tickets to France were offered by one of their advertisers.
Don't be surprised if you see an add for United Airlines or whatever they Used :laughing7:

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are more profiteers and privateers ready to reap the cache than we may know

Do you think these men were the same 'Masons" that were around back then.......? probably not

The men back then gave their poor life for a better one helping others.....to live and work together, they were broke in the original lodges, at the lodges they ate soup and bread for supper.......

they now all drive SUV's, have their own businesses, are politically affiliated, have interest in stock of other enterprises, are landlords (Templar's and Masons invented the term 'rent' BTW) and are more concerned with the History

than the Living Faith of their order IMO......

they don't build much in the way of housing, and the charity they do is mostly consumed by the organizations that use their funds, as it generates their non profit status.....the problem is they are not humanitarian but are selective in who they will support of deal with

IMO bringing these men into the scenario as watchers, without them getting involved is a bad scene waiting to happen.....

like when youre at work, and the boss rips your work of your hands sort of thing...a gig jump red flag warning to me

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing with using a magic Bacon Decoder ring and using a Tifinagh Language.....??

When reading the tribal language, you have to follow the characters in Tifinagh by vertical orientation, and are read from right to left, in columns from the base to the top. as if you are holding a scroll.

This means they derived their message in a slightly different way than it was supposed to, causing the confused look on everyone's face

they should try it starting on the bottom row on the left side and reading them that way, and even trying to chart them totally backwards.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On top of the fact that the guys from Belgium did have due diligence in creating their research

but it all originally came from this man.....he even built a machine to do all the code breaking work......

Orville Ward Owen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 1087779
Can you believe the size of this machine??

All for the deciphering of bacon's works

Last edited:

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"the problem is they are not humanitarian but are selective in who they will support of deal with"

Well then much hasn't changed...that's still pretty much like when they mass murdered anyone outside of christianity and only protected christian interests...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate history....makes me feel that we are doomed as a race......LOL

Another problem with their forced solve was that they also said that it was to plug the ONE HOLE, by the five fingers of death

It didnt tell you there was a second series of channels to the south cove....

someone blew the crap out of it with dynamite to seal the channel to smiths cove and it didnt stop the flow..........

so how is dropping some corn cobs (which they showed as loose corn) down a single shaft going to stop the flow from both openings....??:dontknow:

there is no way is there can be a Bacon Solve with the wheel if it only tells them to die trying.......lol

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so how is dropping some corn cobs (which they showed as loose corn) down a single shaft going to stop the flow from both openings....??:dontknow:

If the translation is correct it at least suggests that there is a shaft that would lead to a way to stop the seawater. However, considering their recent fresh/briny taste it seems with all the drilling someone may have also introduced freshwater to the system (if it exsists) as well.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That freshwater briny water is from the swamp, there is a line of stones that leads from the swamp to the South Cove water source........

the Smiths Cove flood tunnel was blown up underground and filled in to stop the flooding......didnt work as there were other sources found coming from South Cove and the swamp is the Freshwater source....

they didnt have any chance of plugging the hole with corn......there are two holes/tunnels.......he basically deciphered the stone to say, go back to Mercy??? And plug it with Corn......??

History channel depicted dried corn......that is the ultimate proof this is all a scam or a near solve.....because you cannot feasibly take kernels and put them in a channel that large to stop the flow of water in that situation,,,,,

corn cobs possibly, but only temporarily

lets be real.......the Bacon Decoder Ring?? Maybe if they were to read the Tifinagh/Berber the right way.....

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would recommend they use, if they find the plug tunnel, massive amounts of underwater cement...with perhaps little bits of corn in it as a nod to the codebreaker/ and or writer.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My theory on the solve for the riddle of symbols......is a phrase in spanish

Tesoro Alla Tiene Uno Hallado Nuevo Del Biblio

The treasure there has (contains) a 'new discovery' of the bible.......

The symbols are directional from a landing point

that point is not on Oak Island.

That point is right here under the close watch of the Swan of Avon.

View attachment 1088181

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Eldo

Yes, this looks like a "Swan" and is very significant with "Baconian Decipher", but!

"Why" would any "Freemason" or "Other" believe that this type of Man Made Symbolism would last for any length of "Time"?

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
probably why they put a white spanish horse on this one, complete with the corresponding H Cross O symbols set in stones in this area as well

and Behold a Pale Horse

View attachment 1088204

I told you guys,,,,,,,the Keyword is Hallado

Tesoro Hallado

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they "advertise" Marty's vineyard/wine tonight while they're in France I'll be looking for my updates on the show here!

LOL I'll miss the ads if they do or not :tongue3: I hit the Jump forward option at the beginning of
the commercial breaks, so unless they start the commercial break with the ad & My mind is quicker then
my thumb on the button . odds ain't good I'll catch any adds.

to be honest I've got half a mind to not even watch tonight's recording.
which of course the other half of my mind will at least watch some
while my brain will be saying fast forward here I'm sure :laughing7:

so we'll see who wins out

Left brain,
right brain,
or Thumb :tongue3:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread