Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from hitting a new area, and dug these two items.
The quarter is in decent shape, a 1876-CC, and the token is the first that I've found in a while.
Brass, and uni-faced, nothing on the reverse.
Can't find any info on a I. D. Crandall in Denver, except as a carpenter or a brakeman.
Tried the Token Database, a few Crandall's, no I. D.
Any help would be appreciated.
Carl

Attachments

• Token.jpg
    Token.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 920
Upvote 0
wow...nice find.....sorry cant help on the token but I'll keep checking back to see :icon_thumright:

Nice finds Carl !!!! I have not found a "CC" mint mark yet. No idea on the token. I.D. Crandell doesnt ring any bells on anything I've found from Colo. Good luck in the search. Good job :headbang:

nice cc!!!! MR TUFF

Carl, congratulations on a great find with the Seated CC.

I have found one Seated Quarter in 12 years of hunting.

Those things are as scarce as hens teeth.

The token is cool too.

Mornin Carl,I was looking through a Cripple Creek city directory,1911. Found a Mrs Rose Crandall,who was a Grocer at 347 W Eaton in Cripple Creek. I know this probably doesnt help,but thought I'd share anyway. HH PPC

PikesPeakCharlie said:
Mornin Carl,I was looking through a Cripple Creek city directory,1911. Found a Mrs Rose Crandall,who was a Grocer at 347 W Eaton in Cripple Creek. I know this probably doesnt help,but thought I'd share anyway. HH PPC

Appreciate it, can't seem to find anything. There is a Ira Crandall in the Denver Business Directories, but he's either a carpenter or brakeman. But there are gaps in the directories that you can view online, so I need to go to the main library and look through everything.
Carl

Nice Seated Quarter Carl, anytime you get one of those to pop out of the hole is a good day b/c those bad boys are alot more elusive than their Dime and half-dime counterparts :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :wink:

{Sentinel} said:
Nice Seated Quarter Carl, anytime you get one of those to pop out of the hole is a good day b/c those bad boys are alot more elusive than their Dime and half-dime counterparts :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :wink:

damn right they are :o

umrgolf seated quarter counter---> 0 ??? :laughing7:

Wow... that Seated Quarter is truly a remarkable find. Congratulations... I can't wait to find mine. I will be jumping for joy, lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back