Second 2 center...Yeeeeehaaaaaaa!

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Well I have'nt been hunting too much since my moms health has gon from bad to worse, but now I have been getting help from hospice and been able to get out of the house for a few hours now and then, so I decide to go to the old fairgrounds here for a few hours. This is the same place I took a few of the fellow T-netters to this summer. after about an hour of picking up mostly clad with a few wheaties thrown in to keep my interest up, I hit this extra sweet 1871 2 cent piece!!!!!!!!!! I just wish I had a good camera to take some descent pics of it as this web cam does no justice to the fine quailty of this gem of a coin. This is the second 2 center for me this year....I gave the first one away to the property owner where I dug it at. This one is all mine! lol The real kicker is that where I found it at, I seen several of the guys from here go over that spot and come up empty? maybe the conditions were just right for me and lady luck was smiling:D

Hope all your finds are great!

Slipperyjack47

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big TIME congrats to ya Jack... YOU deserve it man.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Hey! Great Find! Would love to find one myself.
Can't think of anyone that deserves it more.

Good luck with your mom. Hospice can be a real godsend. After all they have done for my friends and family up here I think I am on their list of indentured servants. So glad they can give you a break and some peace of mind. Best of luck.
Mark

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Best of wishes to your mom Jack. That coin is awsome. You've found some nice coins. Detail on that one is excellent, from the pictures on TNET "Today's Finds".

AMC

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
That explorer seems to be finding those hidden coins! Hope your Mom is comfortable, Hospice is a great help.

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score on the 2 cent piece :thumbsup: my brother dug one this spring in Battle Creek that was probably 10 inches down with his Minelab SE, I've only found 2 of them myself in almost 19 years of MD'ing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread