2 heads better than 1

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the libray today to look at old platt maps. when i got there to look at some.. i called a member from here (dantheman) he said to me hey look for old indian trails, well i stumbled on a huge thick book and it had a 3 page report on old indian trails from cheif pontiac to techumseh no doubt i found 2 trails by me. i said to myself im glad i called dan these trail markers and where they are located is so cool It even had the number area where they where and some of the names are still the same i had to slap myself in the head... So thanks dan i will get the details and location areas for you so you and i can try to pinpoint these and really check it out...2 heads are better than 1 and dantheman has been a good partner for me this year

Mar 21, 2007
They have a book like that here at Henry Ford Library, its been a couple of years since I last looked at it.Those two trails you are talking about are in your area, Oakland county , not in another county?

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one goes from detroit to saginaw.... im talking like 3-4 trails i have to go read it again to tell you the names of them... but yes some go through here there is even a number for the oakland county maps.. all the trails go through a few counties.. like the one from pontiac to detroit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread