63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what is it with folks thinking there aren't any 'good' places left to detect, you are doing splendidly! With my old 6000D, silver coins sounded so clear and clean in the headphones, the detector just said to me "YES" this is it. Do the silvers sound especially crisp/clean/bright on your machine?...............63bkpkr

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great score jr. I've got to get a metal detector.

OP
OP
J

jrmazzeo

Mar 16, 2012
Central Mass
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So what is it with folks thinking there aren't any 'good' places left to detect, you are doing splendidly! With my old 6000D, silver coins sounded so clear and clean in the headphones, the detector just said to me "YES" this is it. Do the silvers sound especially crisp/clean/bright on your machine?...............63bkpkr
Yes on the Safari you can usually tell it is silver by the sound. It has a very high pitch and almost a bit of a squeak as you pass over the target. I agree about places being hunted out, I know the public parks I am hunting must have been hit several times. In fact the place I have been the last two days I hunted last year. I have probably pulled about 35-40 silver from this park.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread