Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unfortunately this one isn't a coin either:BangHead:. Went back out to my favorite area again to seek permissions after it finally stopped raining this afternoon. Found this little ring. Has no markings at all but certainly appears silver. The stone was missing. Thanks for looking.
IMG_0854.JPGIMG_0855.JPG

Attachments

• WP_20160407_17_12_41_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160407_17_12_41_Pro.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Sweetness Dave. Good to hear you've been out and scoring silver. Cheers bud

Steve

nice one OD. another thing I have not found many of is rings. I would be thrilled with it. Trade ya some crusty coins for it??

Nice silver! Way to go OD !!

Just like I said when you texted me, thats definitely silver, sweet ring brother!

Silver is silver and it all adds up. Nice job OD.

Sweetness Dave. Good to hear you've been out and scoring silver. Cheers bud

Steve

nice one OD. another thing I have not found many of is rings. I would be thrilled with it. Trade ya some crusty coins for it??

Good job on the silver

Nice silver! Way to go OD !!

Just like I said when you texted me, thats definitely silver, sweet ring brother!

Silver is silver and it all adds up. Nice job OD.

good score - grats

Thanks all. I really thought an old coin would show up. This was a late 1800's farmhouse that had an early 1800's house attached that had been moved from across the road. The owner has a pic of the main house taken in 1889.

Thanks all. I really thought an old coin would show up. This was a late 1800's farmhouse that had an early 1800's house attached that had been moved from across the road. The owner has a pic of the main house taken in 1889.

Sounds like my kind of place!

That last pic it looks as silver as the one on your hand. Must've been listening close!

Ya know, after all that rain, you might consider any old places where something deeper might show up now. But, do it quickly. Before the snows come. :dontknow:

Nice ring!! I got out a little today and dug a ring myself... Junk ring, Mostly... The band is silver, but the stone and other metal used to hold the ring is junk... Very weird.
But hey, congrats man!! AWESOME :thumbsup:

Sounds like my kind of place!
I saw some amazing places today Chris. Too bad it was pouring rain and you couldn't go.
That last pic it looks as silver as the one on your hand. Must've been listening close!

Ya know, after all that rain, you might consider any old places where something deeper might show up now. But, do it quickly. Before the snows come. :dontknow:

That last pic ( the dirty one ) was taken in natural light Gary. As far as listening, it was underneath a cut nail lol. I knew that nail wasn't the tone I heard.

Last edited:
Nice find OD. That is a tiny one.
Thank you Th. It is a small and simple one. I am wondering if it might have some age since it is so plain.
Nice ring!! I got out a little today and dug a ring myself... Junk ring, Mostly... The band is silver, but the stone and other metal used to hold the ring is junk... Very weird.
But hey, congrats man!! AWESOME :thumbsup:
Yours does sound odd. I wonder if maybe it was done by an apprentice in training:icon_scratch:. We got a lot of rain yesterday. Let's hope this cold snap coming doesn't evaporate the moisture before we can take advantage of it.

Cool beans buddy, I love rings!

Go Dave go! Glad to see you out scoring some of the shiny stuff.

Sure beats building an addition to your house, huh?

Best of luck to you sir.

Nice silver score

Congratz on the ring!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back