Security Ring - ProPointer

LifeNRA

Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first bought my Propointer I had thoughts of losing this tool right away! Just what I need to spend another $130 on a tool that is just too important to have! It makes recovering targets a SNAP! Bought this security ring from a guy on Ebay, he lives in the UK. Honestly, his ring looked way better than the other one I found. The small hole has more metal where the clip goes into. The other guy's ring looked weak. One thing I found out, the battery needs a thicker piece of foam in the cap. I just used a small dime sized felt pad, works great! The lanyard will stretch to 40 inches making it perfect to leave attached to my belt. No more fluorescent orange tape! All can be bought from Ebay.

DSCF4073.jpg

DSCF4075.jpg

DSCF4076.jpg

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett should ashamed at that price

OP
OP
LifeNRA

LifeNRA

Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, for the price yeah lower would be better for all. I don't think its all that bad, but they should have incorporated this security ring along with the price! I could justify the price better then because as it is now, it almost seems that they want you to loose them! That way we buy more! I think this ring is just a piece of insurance.

songdog

May 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if you can post the ebay link here or not, but could you send me the seller's name so that I get the right ring?
I would appreciate it and I thank you in advance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread