Sentinel & Ronins Finds

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, my partner and I went out today and had a decent day. He(Ron in Southhampton) found the inner stuff and I found the outer things. I do believe that the box shaped thing in the upper left corner is a tin-type. I am going to probably get some better pics and post in the "What is it" forum but it looks like a tin typeto me...It was right amongst all the musket balls and other stuff. Also, if you look close Ronin found something at the lower right that we need to ID. Some others of mention are another Civil War General Service button, a trigger guard from a musket and a .69 caliber bullet which arent as numerous as other bullet...and it is in perfect shape...dropped. :) :) Just getting out and enjoying the hunt though, that is what it is about, less about what you find.

Attachments

• JoshRoy.jpg
    JoshRoy.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 185
  • joshroy2.jpg
    joshroy2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Upvote 0

W6PEA

Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, Mexifornia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Gt, Minelab SD2200v2, Minelab ExlporerSE Pro 2
Re: Sentinel & Ronins Finds

What a great find congrats guy's Looks like you put in a good deal of time to find all of these items.
Again great find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread