tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was an eyeball find on the way home from work. Since I live in the heart of Philadelphia now and I no longer have a vehicle (too expensive to have here) I have not been able to detect in about a year. I found this pendant and gave it to a fire fighter I know because I felt that is where it should be. I am sure it meant something to the person who lost it and I am glad it now will mean something to the person I gave it to.

Cheers.

Attachments

• fireman.jpg
    fireman.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 410
Upvote 0

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
shrink that 250 and put your digging gear in a back pack and use public transprotation there are a lot of old parks and houses there just gotta knock on doors and know where to go and that grass between the st and side walk that is public dirt

OP
OP
tpmrcp

tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
olepossum said:
shrink that 250 and put your digging gear in a back pack and use public transprotation there are a lot of old parks and houses there just gotta knock on doors and know where to go and that grass between the st and side walk that is public dirt

Thanks, once I get some free time I will, great idea!

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the same stamp set framed. First day that stamp was issued with a New York postmark. And I am a Fireman. Thank you for your kind gesture. I am sure that firefighter appreciated it.
ff074612.jpg

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
I'm very glad you gave the pendant to a fire fighter!

Having no car, I detect by feet and bus. It works out pretty well. And has an added benefit of getting helpful detecting location tips from friendly people walking or on bikes, bus drivers and the like!
HH Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread