Seven silver dimes

Buckeye Boy

May 27, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's DFX - Fisher CZ 3D with Sunray FZ-1 probe
Hi Everyone !

I've been wanting to go back to a park that I went to once last year even though the only thing I found were a couple old wheats. I just had a feeling about this place.
This park is absolutely loaded with iron so this time I took my Fisher CZ-3D. I spent 5 1/2 hours working an area about 30 ft. X 30 ft. just inching along and this is what I found. . . seven silver dimes and 18 wheats.

04barber.jpg

1941 Merc Dime.jpg 1942 m dime.jpg 43 merc.jpg

1rosie.jpg 2rosie.jpg 3rosie.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Stephen

Upvote 0
Good job man ! You were rewarded for your patience and an awareness about detecting that some may never

aquire . The super slow , work a small area technique has produced well for me also , especially in the trash .

Argentium.

Amazing how the silver pops out of the ground when you slow down and tightly work an area. :thumbsup:

Congrats Man...........It pays to take your sweet valuable time................Then you find the SWEET VALUABLES... Good Pics as well

Haha im pretty sure thats more than Ive found all together much less one day. Solid work my friend

Great find for sure for a week let alone a day.

I am one who moves too fast for sure, I am new to this hobby and find that the speed of travel is the one thing I had no clue about. I am trying to slow way down as I know I am missing some of the deep stuff now. Trying to learn how to hunt a large area effectively is also a challenge. I find myself walking aimlessly all over the place.

Thanks for sharing though, give me hope that someday I can post such a find.

HH,
Dave

Congrats on an awesome day! and all that silver! great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great finds and in such a small area!
I guess you'll be going back again.
HH

John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back