SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sitting in the airport in Nassau, also on the way!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429306125.111838.jpg

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Sitting in the airport in Pa. Thanks to Pete.
See everyone tomorrow.
John, I have all the maps with the snags. Pete, I have all the info on the 3 wrecks in Ecuador.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope all of you old Pirates (and yes, you Ladies as well) have a great time at the Treasure Cookout! I sure wish that I could be there as it has been many years since I sat down and talked shipwrecks with real treasure shipwreck hunters and the last time was in 1982 sitting on the deck of the old Galleon Museum talking with Mel Fisher and his wife. Then a somewhat short talk in 1983 with one of his' main underwater Photographers (sorry, I can't remember his name) who bought my' 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix.

Cheers to you all and please have a few cold ones for me!

Frank

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sitting here at the cookout, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT TIME, glad I came to meet all these legends, except Aquanut, Salvor 6 and Old man who are making up stories as they go ha ha.......

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadds... take some pics and send me a burger.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sadds... take some pics and send me a burger.

Hey ARRC where are you? SADDS cannot send you a burger. We ran out. There is still time for you to come here. We will be here until tomorrow afternoon.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I just got here...
I am in parking lot metal detecting around your cars ...
Looking for lap drops.
:)

Which is exactly how I have broken at least three screens on phones in the past few years.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great picnic. Chuck you and your wife Ann did a great job again...

liverock

May 23, 2008
More than amazing...was the biggest event ever...Chuck and his wife were outstanding....mucho thanks...the food was amazing...I think everything food wise was munched this year. Was real nice to meet the 'old guys' of the industry. Truly an epic event, congrats to all that made it happen!!!!!:occasion14:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made it home late, but no traffic, at all. Thanks a lot for ya'll concerns.
THAT was a great picnic! OMG, the food was awesome, the folks even more awesomer, and I had a really great day!
Thank you all! I'm really glad Old Man & SADS got to come, and so good to see everybody!
Thanks so much Chuck and Ann! Oh, I left a folding chair and a few beach towels, no biggie, just someone take them home and use them, lol.

McLartys' Museum is already open today too. For those of ya'll that wanted to head over there, ya'll don't hafta wait till noon.
Thanks again all! :cat: :laughing7:

eta:Sugar-free low calorie guiltless dessert: Coca-Cola Salad

1 .60z pckg cherry Jello
1 small can drained pineapple tidbits
1 can Oregon pitted Bing cherries (the dark cherries in heavy syrup, NOT the tart baking cherries)
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup hot water
1 12oz can Diet Coca-Cola

Heat the water to boil. Mix with the cherry Jello and dissolve well. Mix in drained fruit and pecans and mix well. Pour in cold Diet Coca-Cola and mix well again. Allow to sit overnight to gel. Enjoy.

Having many friends and family members with diabetes and/or sugar issues, I try to share this recipe and make this dessert more, than making cakes, cookies, and sugar loaded sweets.

Last edited:

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
On the way home via an old favourite or two pictured here.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429473029.749701.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429473029.749701.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 90

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I couldn't make it.....Again. Life just keeps getting in the way of fun, hopefully next year. I hope everyone had a great time and the hang-over isn't too bad.
ZDD

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Chuck and Ann, you did a remarkable job with the food and everything. Great event. I'm really glad that Pete made it possible for me to attend.
It was fun meeting with old friends and making new ones.
Sads669, Your wench without the Bell showed up after you left on Sunday. She said, that you gave her the wrong day for the cookout.
Pete took a picture of her and I together. I will post it tomorrow night when I get home. That way you will have proof for BVI that she wasn't a figment of your imagination. Lol

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What a great event. Glad to meet so many people face to face &/or to know who was who for the first time. Hope someone will post photos soon!!!!
Tammy aka grossmusic

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread