Several days of clad and junk

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Hi again kids,

The first photo is two days worth of clad (it doesn't include the 110 memorial pennies, 60 the first day and 50 the second). The next photo is the junk jewelry & other artifacts found during those two days (the socket is a 5mm). The frog is plastic and was eyeballed. The first item in the top row is one of those rings that you squeeze to fit. The bracelet unfortunately isn't silver but it is quite similiar to one I posted a week or two ago. The locket back is just that, only the back...I couldn't find the rest of it. The little tiny butterfly was found with the aide of my birthday present to myself...a White's Bullseye II pinpointer. My birthday is today, but I bought the pinpointer early because I deserve it.

The next picture was my finds from a local park...the 38 cal bullet was drilled and was probably worn on a necklace.

The last picture was from today. That little pink watch is one of those that kids wear on their finger. I finally got my Vette! The pink heart thing was eyeballed and is plastic kids earring. (The kid isn't plastic, the earring is) :D The first dime and the first quarter were the first victims of the new pinpointer. Got a good vdi and it said it was under 1" deep...used the pinpointer to locate it and popped it out! Followed that a minute later with the dime the same way. I love my new weapon.

That's all folks. 8)

Attachments

• Coins5-22.jpg
    Coins5-22.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 243
  • Coins5-22a.jpg
    Coins5-22a.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 240
  • Coins5-23.jpg
    Coins5-23.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Coins5-24.jpg
    Coins5-24.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0

1liquigirl

Jun 13, 2005
Bellefonte, PA
Prober, You reminded me of buying my first detector on MY BIRTHDAY!!! Very good presents to self. I like the Napoleon thingy. Very good Variety. Happy Hunting.

clad_badger

May 7, 2007
Lithia Fl
Detector(s) used
Whites M6 Prizm IV Mine Lab 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello prober. Looks like a lot of interesting and fun finds. Your penny count is similar to mine per outing. They can be a pain in the neck, back legs etc. I also have a bullseye II pinpointer and it has been a real help in finding small sneeky coins. I use my pinpointer when I find a pocket spill with coins just under the surface. My Prizm IV will go nuts and have a hard time centering on a single target, thats when the pinpointer is used to easily find each coin, save time and Frustration. Happy birthday (future) and thanks for your post. .

C.B.

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b

LuisTH

May 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX series with 9" coil and 18" coil.
Wow, very nice finds. I also like the Napoleon button.

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. Last two schools/parks I've been to haven't produced that much. Either there are few kids, or poorer, or more careful. Not sure which.

Looks like you will have a good area to return to once it refreshes. And shouldn't take long by the variety and number of your finds. If they lose matchbox cars, they'll lose anything. :)

HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions