59.9 KB · Views: 182

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Soooo confusing! Post states it was last night....time stamp on the pic states it was far into the future...and yet it reminds me of the distant past! lol Looks like you were having fun last night at least! :wink:

S

seger98

Cynangyl said:
Soooo confusing! Post states it was last night....time stamp on the pic states it was far into the future...and yet it reminds me of the distant past! lol Looks like you were having fun last night at least! :wink:

Oh your good........ I would never had seen that! Looks like party time!

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
yes it is. this was my first time back in there since old man miller sold me some paint about 25 to 30 years ago. he took me behind the false walls he had built that hid this gem. it was really awesome to see how well it was repaired. its a national treasure which hilarey clinton said when she stood on the steps facing the lodge across the street. it was a very good show last night.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i was trying to shut off my flash to get pictures to come out so its dark and blurry. plus there is no way to get whole areas of the inside of the theatre. it is absolutely amazing the architect who designed this colonial theatre also designed the masons lodge across the street. both buildings are awesome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread