She dod it to me again!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
She do'd it to me again!

Yes, she did. We had real high hopes for this mornings hunt even though I know that the really good hunters were out there yesterday before people had even left the beaches. I figured well, they can't get it all! Where we went - they pretty much did! But not quite all. I only found a little junk and a little, and I mean a little, clad.

MoneynJunk052609.jpg

My daughter however, found a silver initial ring. It is broken and was bent just a little but I straightened it out the best I could. It is a pretty little ring and it is silver but that girl is getting spoilt! She wanted to find GOLD! Heh heh heh Now she is getting the "fever" like the rest of us.

AndieFinds052609.jpg

AndieInitialRing0526091.jpg

AndieInitialRing0526092.jpg

Well I guess I will have to wait for the next hunt to find my treasure, meanwhile I hope to read about all of YOUR finds!

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: She do'd it to me again!

It looks like you've created a monster. :D

She does really well with that Ace. I used my son's a few times and it actually did better then my GTi 2500 at the beach.

Let's see some gold....good luck tomorrow.

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: She do'd it to me again!

I agree with Capt. J, you have created a monster....lol!!!! It's really cool to see that you are passing the hobby on. Aside from that, you're making memories and those are the greatest treasures of all.

Deepsix

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread