Shipwreck hunters stumble across mysterious find

Gentlemen and fine scholars you have been duped.
I am sure Alexandre didn't post this because of the mystery item, his motive?...he was really wanting everyone to read :evil5: the last few sentences...maybe I'm wrong :dontknow: lol.

and the bashing continues :whip2: poor OME someone has it out for you and it's not me...Live long and prosper OME and the fine crew members.
I am going to wear my OME hat tonight...going to listen to an archaeologist speak tonight in Vero...I will behave.
PS...and try to learn something

Alexandre que me disculpe si me equivoco.

Trez
He always has a hidden agenda...most of us know that.

......... is some sort of “natural, geological formation,” Peter Lindberg, the leader of the Ocean Explorer team, told FoxNews.com."

of course it is! i knew it would end that way when i first started reading this thread.:BangHead:

......... is some sort of “natural, geological formation,” Peter Lindberg, the leader of the Ocean Explorer team, told FoxNews.com."

of course it is! i knew it would end that way when i first started reading this thread.:BangHead:

Me too! On initial posting of the photo, it appeared to me like the top of a spire as that out in Monument Valley in Arizona.

He always has a hidden agenda...most of us know that.

He enjoys his superior intelligence, and part of that enjoyment is baiting our unsuspecting and ignorant replies.

bit skeptical about the glacier thing, it has a well shaped dome on it, and holes in it so precise it looks like it was done with a drill. Also they reported their equipment going funny near the object whenever they get close.
never heard of rocks doing that.
Is it true ? dont know, but thats such a standard answer when something interesting is found ... oh its done by nature, case closed ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back