Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen and fine scholars you have been duped.
I am sure Alexandre didn't post this because of the mystery item, his motive?...he was really wanting everyone to read :evil5: the last few sentences...maybe I'm wrong :dontknow: lol.

and the bashing continues :whip2: poor OME someone has it out for you and it's not me...Live long and prosper OME and the fine crew members.
I am going to wear my OME hat tonight...going to listen to an archaeologist speak tonight in Vero...I will behave.
PS...and try to learn something

Alexandre que me disculpe si me equivoco.

Trez
He always has a hidden agenda...most of us know that.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......... is some sort of “natural, geological formation,” Peter Lindberg, the leader of the Ocean Explorer team, told FoxNews.com."

of course it is! i knew it would end that way when i first started reading this thread.:BangHead:

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
......... is some sort of “natural, geological formation,” Peter Lindberg, the leader of the Ocean Explorer team, told FoxNews.com."

of course it is! i knew it would end that way when i first started reading this thread.:BangHead:

Me too! On initial posting of the photo, it appeared to me like the top of a spire as that out in Monument Valley in Arizona.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He always has a hidden agenda...most of us know that.

He enjoys his superior intelligence, and part of that enjoyment is baiting our unsuspecting and ignorant replies.

herr

Jan 11, 2007
New Zealand
bit skeptical about the glacier thing, it has a well shaped dome on it, and holes in it so precise it looks like it was done with a drill. Also they reported their equipment going funny near the object whenever they get close.
never heard of rocks doing that.
Is it true ? dont know, but thats such a standard answer when something interesting is found ... oh its done by nature, case closed ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread