Short.....but I got out!

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
I got out today! I found a 1956 wheat and a 1941 wheat and a bunch of clad. Not much but I was thrilled just to get out! I know a lot of you can't right now. I still need to find a silver before March and, due to some positive vibes being sent my way from some of the fine folks here on T-net, the snow they had predicted for tomorrow is no more!! :hello2: So I might squeeze in a short hunt tomorrow and pretty sure I can get a good one in on Saturday. Time is short and the pressure is on but I know there is a silver coin out there with my name on it. HH

TG

Upvote 0

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's $0.02 more than I have found so far this year :notworthy:

I forgot what it's like to be outside, we're expecting another foot from tomorrow through Friday. I just hope it warms up enough to get rid of this by next weekend, I'd like to get out for a few minutes.

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds all the same.. few more weeks till it warms up up here.. then the hunt is on..... MR TUFF

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am hoping it is only a couple more weeks before I can get out. Snowing again tonight....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread