some days luck is on your side

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
On Monday i did only find a few quarters on the floor at work but when i went to lunch someone had broke into my truck and tried to steal it but they had pushed a small piece of metal into the ignition and could not start the truck the good news is my Garrett master hunter was on the back seat and they didn't take it just got my gps so iam still in business .

Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sorry about the truck >:( at least you got hit by a stupid one they didn't get your detector!!!!!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad the insurance is taking care of things man... and even happier that they didn't touch the detector!! :wink:

Bran <><

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea thats a bummer.. about as bad as someone side swipping my car last night :-[ MR TUFF

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
Sorry to hear about the break in but am glad they didn't get away with the truck and your machine.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad they didn't get your truck or the detector. I always worry about my detector even going in a gas station to get a drink I always lock the car and park where I can see it while inside.

OP
OP
gold eye

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Today was a better day found two quarters at my work my part time job i work for publix supermarkets just for the health insurance and stock options was a manager for the better part of my thirty years with them and iam only forty five love that stock . I also own a lawn service and was at the bank cashing check spotted a half dollar in the tellers tray next to me asked to buy it and she said no its mine the head teller said i have six of them bought them and walk out 1966 and 1968 just love that silver things are looking up. thanks to all the replies great group of people on this site happy hunting to all may silver and gold be in your site. Ron

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
That's one of the reasons I left Tampa 25 years ago! I never thought I would leave my hometown, but I couldn't take being afraid all the time! I also had my car broken into....tape deck, tapes and ashtray full of change! They left a full hand print on the passenger's side window, and still the cops turned up nothing! Where was CSI then?

Glad you only had a minor theft. It could have been worse! Good luck in the future!

HH,
Moon

KOOTNEY KID

Sep 19, 2008
BRITISH COLUMBIA
Detector(s) used
Whites/MXT.
Any time someone messes with your stuff,you feel very violated,sorry for your misfortune >:(,just glad to hear the beep and beeep didn't get your electronic buddy :icon_sunny:.........K.KID.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread