Short hunt gets me yet another keeper.

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
I didnt have a lot of time to hunt, maybe 45 mins. However, I still managed to pull this 1925-S wheatie out of the park today....

1925-s.jpg

I only had a few minutes today because I had to meet up with my other find, I found her on July 4th at my friends BBQ. She was out of town this whole weekend visiting family and she just got back into town....So the damn wheatie is on hold for a while ;D ;D ;D

Mary.jpg

Happy Hunting All!!!!
Storm

Upvote 0
hmmmmm, not much thought is needed on the true keeper. If you loose her, let use know and we will help with the search, as we are all experienced treasure hunters.

Yeah, I see no wheat penny either. Your 4th of July find is about the only thing that would pull me away from detecting. Very nice!

Now those are both keepers!

wow Stormtrooper154 - good find! :) and the wheatie ain't bad either. Always a good sign that silver probably lurking close by.

I am very happy that I met her. We both have our hobbies, so we allow each other time for them and don't make fun of each other no matter how dorky we look LOL. Her's is Harry Potter :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D

Dang Storm, a WHEATIE and a SWEETIE.
YOU da' Man!!! ;D
-MM-

See, always pays to have your eyes open and hunting, even at a B-B-Q. ;)

Congrats on the finds. ;D

A wheatie, & a sweetie, all in the same month, WTG!!!
Can't beat that with a stick...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back