May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After seeing TK & TK's lucky mate hit it big time yesterday I had to get out for a hunt. I tried for 1.5 hours in Sheep Field 2 which is next to 1 but smaller & with less finds. Well it lived up to its prior record with very few digs & only a couple of deeper buttons on edge. As good as a blank hunt, but I still loved being out even if it is blowing a gale.

We are forecast snow over the next few days. Shame as it will be the first chance to get on the Church field (Saturday) & we will be fighting the cold. Not going to put me off though. Here's dreaming...........

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 0

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
After seeing TK & TK's lucky mate hit it big time yesterday I had to get out for a hunt. I tried for 1.5 hours in Sheep Field 2 which is next to 1 but smaller & with less finds. Well it lived up to its prior record with very few digs & only a couple of deeper buttons on edge. As good as a blank hunt, but I still loved being out even if it is blowing a gale.

We are forecast snow over the next few days. Shame as it will be the first chance to get on the Church field (Saturday) & we will be fighting the cold. Not going to put me off though. Here's dreaming...........
Only trouble now mate is we are due a blank to :'(

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
I can't wait to see what you pull out of that church field.
I have a good feeling about it, don't know why ??? ;D
HH,
Donny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread