Shout out to Leatherman Tools

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shout out to 'Leatherman Tools'

Just wanna give an A+ to Leatherman Canada (affiliates for Portland,OR.) down in Burlington, Ont.
Sent them my leatherman that my knife blade had snapped this hunting season...and not even 10 days later I had a new one, even better quality..(mine was a discontinued make).. in my mailbox. This kind of 'service' nowadays is hard to come by it seems...So! 'Hats off' to them. :)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a leatherman Juice that came with an old Hummer H2. Still going strong. Awesome tool.

Mike

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I've got one in my boat, one in my toolbox, and I carry one with me all the time.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A Supertool in the car and a Wave on the boat or my hunting gear depending on the season. Great gear.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, can't even count how many times..instead of sending a young guy 400 yrds across the Quarry to the shop/garage...I pulled out the Leatherman!

billyjoe42

May 10, 2007
Placer Co, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, White's M6, Gray Ghost Amphibians, Sun Ray Gold, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shout out to Leatherman

By my own clumsiness, I broke the knife-tip of my 24-yr-old Leatherman. Within a week, I received it back from Leatherman - looked like a brand new tool. Impressive, since it was out of warranty; no charge...just a thank-you note for using Leatherman!

Last edited:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
If their going to call it leather man, shouldn't they make it out of leather? The only thing leather is the case. Bummer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread