Shudupp and dredge while you have the chance

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So you turned your highbanker into a giant fluid bed? Or is it just going into the barrel?

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Armchair prospector said:
I e-mailed Mark Stopher to find out what he says about this.

Really what do you think there gona tell you?
Anything they do t want you doing is illegal to them !

They stand there and tell ya how dredging is killing fish but all studies behind dredges don't show that !
In fack all spawning studies show higher spawning rates in heavy dredged areas !
But the creeps are power hungry!!!
And even after the fact the same creeps use dredges to recover mercury from the same rivers while they keep. The gold
They r doing the same thing they just say its for a different cause
So if its that bad for the environment why are they doing the same thing???

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
legal by definition yet im pretty sure all the suction gear is not allowed near the water....unless the lack of a sluice makes it not defineable as suction dredging equipment as well. Don't know for sure.....why would you email Mark Stopher to ask him whats legal AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH......let those *******s catch up on their own.....thats are best bet right now that and th SANBERDOO trial......they will just change the definiton if you give them the description.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I carry the letter that Mark Stopcher wrote approving this loophole, as long as there is no sluice box within 100 feet of the suction nozzle and motor we're good to go, in one video you will see our sluice box and i was notified by a friend that that is a no no , the sluice HAS TO BE 100 feet from other equipment.

We fill the barrel with material, we're using a 2" nozzle so the biggest piece is about 1 inch and those run down the sluice easy enough, so theres no screening material, we shovel material from big bucket to 5 gallon buckets and hike it to the sluice, yeah its a little extra work but hey it is what it is and we're getting gold still.

I'll post the letter here so you guys have it.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
maverick41950 said:
:icon_scratch: I can't figure out why the video would be posted in the first place. Why give the authorities or other prospectors something to bytch about??? Just doesn't make any sense to me at all.:dontknow:

Bryan

Agreed but vini likes to poke them in the eyes just to stir up trouble!

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scan0001.JPG

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....poke em in the eye right now,and they will shove in our azz......regs arent even decided on,and people are running to the enemy asking about rules of engagement

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G1 your partly correct Sir LOL

The other part is WHY NOT POST video and information we all need to stay informed of our rights and we should be able to openly share our lives to help the next guy coming along who wants to enjoy prospecting, its our God given right to do this and if we want to keep what little is left of our freedom its damn sure no longer a freeby, it's going to take some fighting just to keep what little we have, the more people involved the better, across this nation theres gold and treasure to be found pretty soon they'll say no more metal detecting hell they've now gone and went after meteorite hunters WTF? can't detect on most beach's, how about no detecting on state and federal lands because of the digging involved? i'm tellin you this is a runaway train this government of ours and we better start standing up of get mowed the F" down..

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eventually they out law all motorized equipment, till then im running my motors and i'll probably be hiding soon also LOL but i'll still post videos for you guys who want to watch...

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
vini said:
G1 your partly correct Sir LOL

The other part is WHY NOT POST video and information we all need to stay informed of our rights and we should be able to openly share our lives to help the next guy coming along who wants to enjoy prospecting, its our God given right to do this and if we want to keep what little is left of our freedom its damn sure no longer a freeby, it's going to take some fighting just to keep what little we have, the more people involved the better, across this nation theres gold and treasure to be found pretty soon they'll say no more metal detecting hell they've now gone and went after meteorite hunters WTF? can't detect on most beach's, how about no detecting on state and federal lands because of the digging involved? i'm tellin you this is a runaway train this government of ours and we better start standing up of get mowed the F" down..

I agree vivi
Wasn't sayin it's wrong just making a pointe ...
Metal detecting is already blocked in most places ...
I'm sure they feel like the metal detectors are causing the magnetic field to weaken some how ....
And that's probaly in some magic way helping cause global warming ...

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a personal note: I'm on my last few years of life here, 51, hepatitis C, COPD from smoking, i don't really think i'll be around a whole lot longer so i'm just trying to make a living doing what I do trying to live in some comfort pay my damn mortgage , try and get out now and then finding gold, do a little fishing, ride my quad, work out at the gym, stay active best I can, remain sober and keep fighting for our rights the best way I know how because i hate this government who doing nothing but bringing this country down to $hit with the help of a lot of other people for there own agenda's.

Enjoy the day fella's

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice video of an active group of miners. Self intiated rights at work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions