Sidewalk finds 4/21/05

F

free2Dtect

Well these did not turn out well close up, but the group shot might work. I tried these photos several times. In the picture is an old brass whatever, it's from ( Boyd's Battery other side has Jan. 17, 1878 IMP 1879 Loneng). Also 4 Indian Heads, lower two are 1881, upper left is 1879 in fair shape, upper right is 1872 with corrosion too bad. They ripped this section yesterday and pored it today. Talked to crew they are doing a private drive next. But I'll still go down there later, more sections are marked plus a 4 way, all the corners, Later

Attachments

• ih group.JPG
    ih group.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Those old sidewalks always pay off dont they? I always look for them. Looks like your out doing everyone on here now! Keep it up girl!!!

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice tribe. You are really making a killing at that sidewalk site. Keep posting!! HH

richg

Jun 15, 2004
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
minelab products
It seems that you have some real good sidewalks out in Montana. Nice job! Happy Hunting!!

F

Floater

SWEET , Boyds Batterys? What is it. Looks like your to close for the focus. just back off a touch. did you put the macro on. what kind of camera do you have. ARE YOU NERVOUS Nice work though. good to get out. HH

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
does your camera have a close up function? It should be indicated with a small flower picture...

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Free,
You were probably still shaking from digging up those nice Indian Head cents.
Isn't that 1872 #2 for you now?
Looks like I have some catching up to do.
Way to go!

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Nice finds, I can only imagine the excitement you must have felt when you found those. Congradulations! :)

N

NC Barefoot2

WTG! Those are really nice finds. You must be doing something right. Just don't expect the town to replace all those sidewalks just for you! ((LOL)) Must make you want to get up and get to work early every morning! Thanks for sharing those with us.

NC Barefoot2

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Hey Baddog1 good research! Interesting link! free2Dtect what interesting finds in only about 20 feet of sidewalk! Was this in front of a old storefront? Downtown? what kind of area was it? You know I'm gonna pump you for info `cause I'm jealous! ;) HH omnicognic

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread