Significance of federal reserve district

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
yes, #12 is awful

There is an entire thread already dedicated to this here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-present-you-my-opinion-where-c-r-h-best.html

Along with Eminem's personal interpretation of the districts:
721645d1357444213-my-c-r-8ing-gang-i-present-you-my-opinion-where-c-r-h-best-untitled.png

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol scary I'm close enough to Timzim were in that same circle

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep in mind coins are circulated by coin couriers, not by the FED. However, some people inference that the boundaries are similar.

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the 6 zone and coins are as popular as water around these parts.

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Basically, no one knows anything about the Federal Reserve and coins even though people will tell you what they have been told or even what they might think they know. Why would an agency that is not Federal or a bank, who's sole purpose is charging interest on the American people's money, have any concerns about dealing with coins. The Federal Reserve is a scam where its private owners openly steal how ever much they want on the millions, billions, and trillions of dollars of debt that your Government spends. Maybe some of you have heard of a guy named Ron Paul who has some wacky, as your controlled media likes to spin it, ideals on what might not be so right with the Fed. It is right there in the open for anyone who wants to know but hey what's on TV? Oh Yeah, the Fed has a lot to do with boxes of nickels and dimes and which Fed zone you are in really matters when you are CRH with what you might find. If your not going to watch TV, just turn it off and go back to sleep.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like zone 6 is open for grabs!!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Basically, no one knows anything about the Federal Reserve and coins even though people will tell you what they have been told or even what they might think they know. Why would an agency that is not Federal or a bank, who's sole purpose is charging interest on the American people's money, have any concerns about dealing with coins. The Federal Reserve is a scam where its private owners openly steal how ever much they want on the millions, billions, and trillions of dollars of debt that your Government spends. Maybe some of you have heard of a guy named Ron Paul who has some wacky, as your controlled media likes to spin it, ideals on what might not be so right with the Fed. It is right there in the open for anyone who wants to know but hey what's on TV? Oh Yeah, the Fed has a lot to do with boxes of nickels and dimes and which Fed zone you are in really matters when you are CRH with what you might find. If your not going to watch TV, just turn it off and go back to sleep.

How do Fed districts affect coins? I agree with everything else you said.

OP
OP
drcaulfield

drcaulfield

Feb 22, 2013
your reject tray
Primary Interest:
Other
Currency and Coin--The Federal Reserve Banks distribute currency (paper money) and coin to depository institutions to meet the public's need for cash. During periods of heavy cash demand, such as the Christmas season, institutions obtain larger amounts of cash from the Federal Reserve Banks. When public demand for cash is light, institutions deposit excess cash with the Reserve Banks, for credit to their reserve accounts. Currency and coin received at the Federal Reserve Banks are sorted and counted. Unfit currency and coin are destroyed and replaced with new currency and coin obtained from the Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving and Printing and Bureau of the Mint.

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
How do Fed districts affect coins? I agree with everything else you said.

I don't think the Fed has anything at all to do with coins so which ever Fed district someone hunts in wouldn't matter was what I meant. Sorry if it was a bit confusing.

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Currency and Coin--The Federal Reserve Banks distribute currency (paper money) and coin to depository institutions to meet the public's need for cash. During periods of heavy cash demand, such as the Christmas season, institutions obtain larger amounts of cash from the Federal Reserve Banks. When public demand for cash is light, institutions deposit excess cash with the Reserve Banks, for credit to their reserve accounts. Currency and coin received at the Federal Reserve Banks are sorted and counted. Unfit currency and coin are destroyed and replaced with new currency and coin obtained from the Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving and Printing and Bureau of the Mint.

Well thank goodness, The Fed saves Christmas. I hope they bill us extra for that.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Living close to the split between 2 different fed districts, the same banks that use Garda on either side have different style boxes and coin wrappers. One side has wrappers that are brown and red for cents, blue and brown for nickels, green and brown for dimes, and orange and brown for quarters, kinda like CWR rolls, but machine wrapped. On the other side(a different fed district), all coins from garda are wrapped in N.F. Skunk and son's wrappers, red and white for pennies, blue and white for nickels, green and white for dimes, and orange and white for quarters, and the boxes look similar but are distinctly different.
I do think the fed districts have a play in your numbers as the other fed district seems to get more silver than mine, of course :BangHead:
I seldomly hunt the other district as it is out of my way, but I will occasionally make road trips over there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread