"Signs! Signs!.......Everywhere A Sign...."

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Signs! Signs!.......Everywhere A Sign...."

(Great song!) :thumbsup: Anyway, saw a couple of signs yesterday that made me think twice but I didn't have my camera with me so I'll post them when I get a chance. In the meantime, if you see a sign that gives you reason to consider it's meaning or design, post a pic of here so everyone can scratch their heads. :thumbsup:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "Signs! Signs!.......Everywhere Signs!...."

I know what you mean, especially traffic signs... By the time to takes to figure out there's a good chance you're in for an accident :laughing7: I guess after the accident you can contemplate the sign :tongue3:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "Signs! Signs!.......Everywhere Signs!...."

spartacus53 said:
I know what you mean, especially traffic signs... By the time to takes to figure out there's a good chance you're in for an accident :laughing7: I guess after the accident you can contemplate the sign :tongue3:
:laughing7:

One of the first things I noticed down here was all the little blue lights atop the traffic lights? What are those all about? :dontknow:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Re: "Signs! Signs!.......Everywhere A Sign...."

When I was driving thru the Dakotas I saw a sign " dust storm speed limit 30 MPH" so I figured I could out run them. lol Frank

Here in MD in the townes we don't have blue lights on traffic lights, but we do have 4 cameras at all light controlled intersections and cameras covering every inch of interstate. I wonder what those cameras and all that monitoring cost us. Big Brother is getting expensive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions