silver bullion

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tenjos said:
does anyone buy silver bullion and how is the best way to buy it?
if you go to any local coin shows you can get bullion for the actual spot price.

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
whitesid said:
if you go to any local coin shows you can get bullion for the actual spot price.

Exactly what is that, rounds, bars? I know your not going to get coins at the spot price at any coin shop, or show near where I live.

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tw656 said:
whitesid said:

Exactly what is that, rounds, bars? I know your not going to get coins at the spot price at any coin shop, or show near where I live.
i got a 3oz bar for spot. i live in NJ

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
All bars should be sold at spot price. Even rounds with no dates or artwork will be sold at spot. Coins with a date will always get more.

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is my bar

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 413

PanManStan

Mar 5, 2007
Milwaukee
Personally, I like the large bust Canadian Maple Leaf coins. If you ever have the chance to hold one and look at, I'm sure you would agree. The only downside to that is the coinshop charges a $2 over spot premium. It isn't to bad, but it does me that I'm losing 1oz of silver for every 7-8 Maple Leaf I buy. I'll try to update later with a pic. On generic bars and rounds it $.50 over spot.

Stan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread