mikesand

Feb 5, 2007
SE bucks Co. PA
Detector(s) used
BH Lonestar/ BH Pinpointer
Teknetics Liberator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, its been a very long time since my last post but I wanted to share this with all of the forum. While at work tonight I waited on an older couple, late 60's early 70's. When I dropped off their check the gentleman informed me he had a "bunch of one's" and if it was alright if he gave them to me. I said, "sure, no problem" and so glad I did. Out of the 42 $1 bills, twenty of them were silver certificates!!! So obviously I exchanged my own $20 bill for the 20 ones. They were series 1935 & 1957, not rare and unfortunately they aren't in the best shape, but 20 at once! Also the other 22 bills were from the 60's, not silver certs but old and they all had that old library paper smell. he must of had them stashed for some time. Anyway thanks for reading.
HH
Mikesand

Upvote 0

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 2 1957's is a similar way... I've had them for 15 years! Wow has it been that long!

Chukers

Attachments

• 1957 SC Dollar.JPG
    1957 SC Dollar.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 321

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Nice find love to find those old silver certs i got twenty six ones last month at a bank a lady had just turned them one was a 1928 24 were 1935 and one 1957 congrats again. RON

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread