Silver Christmas

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After all the presents were opened and the day was winding down I decided to see if the Boss anticipated needing me for the next few hours. Yippee she was napping so I collected my equipment and headed out for some fresh air. The first place I stopped was a small Rose Garden park where the edge of town would have been in 1861. Thats where I found my next Minnie Ball.
Minnie Ball.jpg
After another 40 minutes or so I decided to go hit another location to increase my clad count for the year. Spent about an hour there and as the wind was blowing about 20 mph and the sun was going down I would head home.
As Im driving home I pass this vacant lot ; It looks real inviting so I back up and make a phone call . I get permission over the phone ( Christmas Spirit is so GREAT!!).
2 minutes of swinging I get a sweet sound in my headphones; 15 holes and 40 minutes later the sun is almost down and I'm ready to head home . Several wheaties fairly toasted , A nice costume pendant. 2 Liberties and a Rosie
Dimes.jpg
The totals just added to the my Christmas for sure.
Last Hunt.jpg

Upvote 6

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the three silvers. Looks like a nice hunt.

geologyjohn

Mar 18, 2009
West edge of the U.S.
Detector(s) used
WW2 mine detector, D-Tex Standard, D-Tex Deluxe, A.H. Pro Discriminator, various Whites, Fisher 1265-X, Fisher 1270, Fisher F75, Fisher Gold Bug,Tesoro Sand Shark. And maybe others that I forgot?
Civil War and Silver, two of my favorite targets when metal detecting. You had a good Christmas indeed!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread