Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got out today for a little play time. ;) Went back over to the old stomping grounds again with my best buddy. And as expected had a great time. I think the only bad thing for the day was we didn't have enough time to play. :-\ Got there at 1 pm and had to hurry for other engagements by 4pm. :-\ I had to change gears on the run. :D It can be a bit difficult to change from hunt/play gear to nice/neat and respectable in a flash! :D (I'm sure you girls know what I mean) ;) Sometimes I wish there was two of me....one to do the grown up stuff and another for play when ya want to! :D Anyhow....found a couple of keepers. The coins came from the barn site with the exception of a newer penny at the river along with an old pocket knife. I'm sure there is more there but......as ya'll know I can't stay in one place long enough to find it all. ::)
First picture is Stephanie at the barn .... she is still learning her machine and she is doing very well at finding those bullets! ;)
Second picture 1955 nickle....1958 dime....1949 wheat,the knife,clad and the required bullets. ;D
Hope you all had a great weekend! Now let me go and see what ya found! ;)

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 0423sister.JPG
    0423sister.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 357
  • 0423stuff.JPG
    0423stuff.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Nice going, lady :)
...and..there could neVer be 2 Nanas :)
wherever cold they find a mold???

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver and nice day out! HH, Mike

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds , and Nice Pic Nana.

Looks like a Great Place to Search.

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Good deal Nana.

I know what you mean about the time thing - I tell the wife we will do a "quick" hour hunt and two hours later I'm not even home. ::)
Hope you get more play time.

Mirage

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Nana....You always find the best places to hunt...now if we could just get you to stay in one place long enough to find all the silver and gold! Do I need to come down there and tie a weight on your rearend so you stay grounded.!!! :-* I am glad you are able to hunt with your good friend...bet that makes for alot of laughter and fun! WTG on the silver!

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
NANA, Very Nice Finds, Congrats. Looks Like You Both Had A Great Time. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 085.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 085.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 245
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 085.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 085.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 247

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
looks like a fun area to hunt -- glad you got out -- congrats on the silver and of course the bullets :) -- no tax token??

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Nana, looks like you & Stephanie still had a good hunt in the "rush". Great pics.

HH ;)
River

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Yep GH.....that might do it! Or I may have to put on those shackles I found! :D

No kiddin the subject of gridding did come up in conversation. :D I said "Sis...I think we really need to start gridding off our areas." And she said "Yeah...I read about that."...... And then we went down to the river! :D I can't believe you let me get off so easy Red! :-X

;D

I haven't found a tax token in a while...don't know what happend with that Gabbit! ???

We had our share of storms last week Rob....lots and lots of rain. :P Here's a picture of my bridge that crosses the creek. It made it! ;)

Thanks everybody! Have a great week!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 0420bridge.JPG
    0420bridge.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 206

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice digs again Nana!

I know what U mean about not enough time and doing responsabilities that draw us from what we really want to be doing.

I'm getting to the place where I'm telling people I'm sorry but I need to live a little too. It took me 58 years to get to this place.

Digging treasure is SO much fun!

Badger

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nana, What a great time you girls must be having. That's funny about the gridding.....but let me tell you, if you have the time, it really works. ;) You sure live in a picturesque area. Thanks for the beautiful pictures. :)

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ditto Lisa....you took the words outta my mouth. Really pretty area! Congrats on the finds and I bet you find more. Glad you girls had fun too! ;D

Happy Hunting,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread