Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got out today for a little play time. ;) Went back over to the old stomping grounds again with my best buddy. And as expected had a great time. I think the only bad thing for the day was we didn't have enough time to play. :-\ Got there at 1 pm and had to hurry for other engagements by 4pm. :-\ I had to change gears on the run. :D It can be a bit difficult to change from hunt/play gear to nice/neat and respectable in a flash! :D (I'm sure you girls know what I mean) ;) Sometimes I wish there was two of me....one to do the grown up stuff and another for play when ya want to! :D Anyhow....found a couple of keepers. The coins came from the barn site with the exception of a newer penny at the river along with an old pocket knife. I'm sure there is more there but......as ya'll know I can't stay in one place long enough to find it all. ::)
First picture is Stephanie at the barn .... she is still learning her machine and she is doing very well at finding those bullets! ;)
Second picture 1955 nickle....1958 dime....1949 wheat,the knife,clad and the required bullets. ;D
Hope you all had a great weekend! Now let me go and see what ya found! ;)

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 0423sister.JPG
    0423sister.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 357
  • 0423stuff.JPG
    0423stuff.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread