Silver dimes are nearly impossible to come by

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what's going on, I used to find a few silver dimes here and there, even some mercs, but for some reason they're just gone now. I have four banks that give me 4 boxes of dimes each per week. That's sixteen boxes of dimes a week, for the last month or so. not one single silver dime.

If you've somehow found this site from a popular internet video, you're wasting your time. trust me. silver is gone from circulation, and after you buy your coins you'll have nowhere to dump them.

Upvote 0

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
If you've somehow found this site from a popular internet video, you're wasting your time. trust me. silver is gone from circulation, and after you buy your coins you'll have nowhere to dump them.

It's also pretty impossible that that new CRHer will just look at this one thread.

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know what's going on, I used to find a few silver dimes here and there, even some mercs, but for some reason they're just gone now. I have four banks that give me 4 boxes of dimes each per week. That's sixteen boxes of dimes a week, for the last month or so. not one single silver dime.

I've had the same thing happen in my dime searching. The last two weeks have been total skunks; down from an average of 2-4 silvers per $250 box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread