Silver drought over!!!!!!!!

tomharris76

Jan 11, 2009
Lake Stevens, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Funny how these things happen. I started out this year on fire finding 5 silver coins in January alone. Wouldn't you know it not another one since. Today that changed. We had a big communtiy yard sale today that will run through the weekend. I was busy wheeling and dealing when I sold someone a toy for 50 cents. They handed me 2 quarters and as soon as I heard them hit my hand I knew by that tell tale clink that the silver gods had decided to finally stop punishing me with clad after clad. I waited for the person to leave before I did the "happy dance". It was just a 1962 quarter but after a few months it was the prettiest one I've ever seen. Sorry, I didn't post a pic. Everyone here knows what it looks like. Hopefully before the weekend is over I will post some real nice pics of some finds I plan on making at a new site where some homes that were built in 1908 were just torn down. The foundations are still there and the ground has been scraped down. Wish me luck.

Upvote 0

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man Tom Mabe I should Have a yard sale if thats all it takes!! I may be good for Sunday, but have a Medical Appoint ment that Morning..

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Good job, nice finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread