Silver, gold and mother in laws

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name is Justin and I have a mother-in-law. This is my weekly conversations. My mother-in-law tells me not to sell anything that is precious metal and I need to keep it. It's going to go up the end of the world is near and money will be worthless. Here is an exact quote from today.

12:30-"what are you doing?"
Me- "I'm on the pot... Lol

3:00 pm. "Hold on to u Gold!!! Stocks down again today !!"

3:45- "China doesn't want our dollar. Between China and Russia they don't want our $"

I responded back " sounds good we don't want their money either it's worthless!"

I don't know what to do. She plays the fear card and the end of the world card but won't spend any money on coins at all. Says she will put her money under her mattress! (Probably better option)

She just quit smoking so I told her to put some extra money from her cigarettes into silver bars. I would even pick some up for her as long as she stuck them under the mattress.... [emoji385].

I don't know if I should even bother anymore trying to tell her to buy some. I'm not giving it away for Christmas present but maybe that would be a good start. Just about three or four times a week she text me not to send anything away or sell anything... But if that is the story, why will she not buy any?

Oh, other topic of life is for me not to have my own business, because when I retire I don't want to be on Obamacare. [emoji382]. But that is another topic for another day!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was kinda wondering what this has to do with coins myself.....:icon_scratch::dontknow:

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
If the end of the world comes, and people are starving because no one will accept money in exchange for food or water, why would those lucky enough to have surplus food sell it for gold or silver? If I were sitting on a thousand pounds of canned food, and everyone else was starving, I certainly would not trade any food for money, gold, or silver...

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Giving investing advice to your mother in law? Yeah I don't see ANY way THAT could go wrong!! </end sarcasm>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread