OP
OP
brendan1414

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Vodka1000 said:
JD-GA said:
Vodka1000 said:

Very interesting read. I dont understand the part where he says the dollar will die and gold will follow it though. Call me naive but every time the fed chairman gives a poor outlook on the dollar gold goes higher as more people use their dying green paper to get some more shiny stuff.

The savior here for many of us though is that owning the physical metal means if the dollar does die we can take our box full of precious metal and move to another country and trade it in for their currency whereas if the dollar dies and you take a sack full of them somewhere you else you starve. <Shrug> Dont need an expert to understand this bit of common sense.

The savior here for many of us though is that owning the physical metal means if the dollar does die we can take our box full of precious metal and move to another country and trade it in for their
WOMAN
----- :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
:hello2:

:laughing9: so guys, silver seems to finally be stabilizing at $35... i bet we will see some slow climbing towards $40 here soon.

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
I wonder if this is it.
No more free fall ??? - but I bet you some SOB is thinking and planing
Monday strategy :icon_scratch:
Can we go any lower?
I think the profit taking is over - well is it ???
I went to couple of coin shops and they have silver bars for $37.50
plenty of it - is this is a sign that we at least will stay in the range of 35 - :icon_scratch:
:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions