42.3 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3586964572.jpg
    image-3586964572.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image-995538524.jpg
    image-995538524.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 10
Great ring, hard to tell on the stone, could be smoky quartz.

Can you give us an indication of what color the stone looks to your eye ? It's kinda hard to tell from your pic whether it's reddish or
more golden brown ? Nice find .

middle pic shows that the stones in the shoulder have a reddish hue. In my opinion, the pics don't provide enough information to determine the type of stone, but based on what I can see I would guess it is possibly a garnet

Can you give us an indication of what color the stone looks to your eye ? It's kinda hard to tell from your pic whether it's reddish or more golden brown ? Nice find .

It's espresso colored, but crystal clear. (Not smokey or cloudy when backlit)

Great looking ring

middle pic shows that the stones in the shoulder have a reddish hue. In my opinion, the pics don't provide enough information to determine the type of stone, but based on what I can see I would guess it is possibly a garnet

Jewelerguy, The stones on the shoulder do not look like stones, they seem to be solid, metallic like. And looking at Garnet stones online, this ring stone does not have the reddish tones of Garnet. Maybe like someone said its Smokey topaz?

Wow, looks pretty old

I am not sure when the 925 was first used but i am pretty sure it became a law in the mid to late 1800's that all silver need to be stamped

It is definately a unique looking stone. I like the light behind shining through. Nice find

beautiful ring, I vote the smokey topaz

beautiful silver ring for sure! Congrats :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back